• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 4 weeks later...

why am i not surprised that instead of mediating for Filipinos, you tell Malaysia to do whatever it needs to do to Kiram's followers

we ask for clemency for Pinoys who are getting the death penalty in other countries. what's the diff?

Well, they did invade another country. If I was Malaysian, I'd consider those folks to be terrorists.

The Philippines cannot afford a war with another country. The resources are not there.

Well, they did invade another country. If I was Malaysian, I'd consider those folks to be terrorists.

The Philippines cannot afford a war with another country. The resources are not there.

our president is not Malaysian. can he not watch out for his own countrymen first before lawyering for the other side?

If he's exhausted all options in getting the Pinoy invaders from taking things too far and hasn't been able to convince them...and he clearly hasn't...what can he do?

he had not exhausted all options when he told Malaysia to go ahead and do what it needed to do. now Malacanang backpedals when the jets came out to play.

what can he do? he can hold his tongue and not say you're on your own, condolences.

he had not exhausted all options when he told Malaysia to go ahead and do what it needed to do. now Malacanang backpedals when the jets came out to play.

what can he do? he can hold his tongue and not say you're on your own, condolences.

Maybe. But how would we - or you - know you wouldn't criticize him for holding his tongue, though?

Maybe. But how would we - or you - know you wouldn't criticize him for holding his tongue, though?

how would we know anything for sure if it didn't happen. in this case it happened, the administration failed, the criticism followed, the administration back-pedaled.

Edited by dungeonbaby

Abnoy,

Now the whole world know how stupid you can be. They've seen your lawyering for Malaysia instead

of the least, be neutral. Worse you even have the guts to prosecute these guys, when their not even

affraid to go to war. hahaha...you really is such a moron.

Why is it that on the China row, you want to bring it to international court of justice. Why is this

case, you can't even mention about ICJ? The reason is obvious the the whole world has seen that you moron.