Maybe arrogance is what turns us on. Who are the popular TV and radio commentators and what makes them popular? And hey, didn’t we vote for a Senator because of his arrogance towards Gloria?

But why should we be cursed when we are religious (God bless) so much so that when we have a problem the solution is let us pray (Wow! Heresy)? We are also humble that we always say pasensya na (translation: just shut up and live with it) We are also willing to make huge sacrifices by burning down the house to k*ll the rat. Kasi kung minsan …. And we always have the solution after the fact – Dapat ito ginawa eh.

So why kaya?

Noynoy,

Sabi ni Maceda sa isang interview sa ANC, immature ka raw. Mapanganib daw na bigyan ka ng sobrang kapangyarihan.

Immature ka nga ba?

Sabi ni Grace Lee, 3 to 5 hours ka nakikipag-usap sa kanya.

Marami ang nagsasabing naglalaro ka pa ng PSP.

Nakangiti ka kahit malungkot ang eksena, tulad ng nangyari sa pagbisita mo sa bus kung saan nabaril ang ang ilang turistang mula sa Hongkong.

Sablay ang sagot mo sa mga tanong, tulad nang sinabi mo na lowest priority ng gobyerno mo ang anti-piracy campaign.

Oo nga. Maaari ngang immature ka.

Sus!

Naglalaro siya ng personal service provider! laugh.gif

p#tang %na mo ka talaga ABNOY, gumawa ka ng Pulong Bayan sa La Consolascion College

dyan sa Mendiola para ikampanya lang ang ang hinanakit mo kay CJ. Kung hindi ka dangan

tanga, ang Pulong Bayan ay for the purpose of hearing the issues & concerns of juan dela cruz

at para ibalita mo ang pinaggagawa mo or mga na accomplish mo.

Yang CJ case ay dinidinig na ng senado kaya mag-intay ka na lang. Kung naiinip ka o natatakot

ka na mag abswelto si CJ, putukan mo na lang cya para matapos kana. ikaw lang ang naniniwala na

ang gobierno ay hindi aandar pag nandyan si CJ kaya yan na lang ang lagi mong sinasabi instead

of addressing all the country's problems. :angry:

Hindi ka pa mamatay agad :lol:

Dami pa rin Wang-wang. Why are they not arrested?

Is this true? Are there videos floating around somewhere? Kasi if true, parang hindi fair. On the one hand, here is a President who gives a specific instruction but it is not followed by his subordinates – and mukhang okay lang. On the other hand, here is a Chief Justice who has only one vote but is blamed when the Supreme Court comes out with decisions not favorable to Malacanang.

Dear Noynoy, There are those who think you came into power because of the death of your mother. I think not. I believe you came into power because you were the only one who was clear on what you intend for Gloria. And your media were quick to launch a hate GMA campaign - which was really very easy to do, because, even without the corruption issue, Gloria was so easy to hate.

But it is time to move forward and learn from history. Hitler did not last long with his hate Jew campaign. In contrast, the Ottoman Empire lasted for centuries because of their tolerance. While the Crusaders annihilated the Muslims and Jews when they captured Jerusalem in 1099, Saladin did the opposite in 1187, when the muslims got back Jerusalem from the Christians.

Learn also from the experience of your mother. She antagonized the Marcos people in favor of the anti-Marcos group. The problem with the anti-Marcos group, however, was that a lot of them were just sour-grapes because Marcos did not give them a break. And what did we see? Marcos may have had a reason for not giving them a break because they so much failed in comparison to the intelligence and capability of those who Marcos chose.

What is happening now is just déjà vu of your mother’s time. Your mother’s crusade against Marcos led to the worst power crisis in the Philippine and made the Filipino people pay for that mistake several year after - and one of the reasons why Meralco bills are such.

If it is not too much to ask of you patriotism, learn from the Ottomans instead. Or you could learn from the US civil war (a war that killed more Americans than those killed in WW I, WW II, and the Korean War combined). They even made General Lee, a Confederate, a hero. Or The British who ultimately realized that in order to achieve stability, they reinstated Charles II - considering that years earlier, they abolished the monarchy and beheaded his father Charles I

Whatever it is, please, for the sake of the Filipinos, learn.

Naglalaro siya ng personal service provider! laugh.gif

Very sharp. Thanks.

My brain raced ahead of my fingers. So, I inadvertently merged two related thoughts in one sentence.

So, here's the correction:

Marami ang nagsasabing naglalaro ka pa ng PS (PlayStation).

Marami ang nagsasabing nakikipaglaro ka pa sa mga PSP (ng Ermita at Maalikaya).

Mas maliwanag, di ba?

ABNOY, your into a third of your term at marami pa rin ang mahirap.

Ibig sabihin lang na corrupt din ang iyong administration dahil ikaw

na ang nagsabi na "Walang mahirap kung walang corrupt".

Magtrabaho ka kasi at hindi si CJ & lovelife mo lang ang iyong intindihin.

Araw-araw na lang ito lang ang laman ng balita. Wala bang balita sa ikagaganda

ng economia, pagtaas ng employment, pagbuti ng peace & order, pagbaba ng kahirapan

etc...

Pnoy, your insistence in not following the gag order on the impeachment trial only shows that you are arrogant, and of a one-track mind.

Now, even Bongbong is having a reason to celebrate and come next presidential election, he will have more ammunition against you. who will you put up with agsinst him? Kris Aquino?

I idolized your father. Indeed, you are a far cry from your father. in fact, no one took after your father's brilliant mind. yung eloquence and glib, maybe Kris, but let her stick with showbiz, and not jump to the world of politics. lol.

heaven forbid, i see a bongbong vs kris in the next presidential elections. it's more fun in the Philippines indeed. lol.

Being president doesn't give you the right to meddle in the impeachment trial. Let the Senate finish its job. and whatever the outcome, learn to respect it esp if the outcome is not to your liking.

But personally, from all indications, CJ Corona is in a lose-lose proposition. sira na sya, even if he's acquitted. mas lalo siyang nasira, pag guilty sya and not fit to be the CJ of the SC.

and by continuing to bash CJ Corona, will only diminish the credibility of the impeachment trial.

Dear Noynoy,

I hope your brownnosers have thoroughly thought it over when they decided to drop the name Macapagal Airport in Clark (Manila Standard, Feb 21, 2012). It really does not matter to me and personally, I like to refer to it as Clark better. And true, the Macapagal airport is referred to as "CRK" and not "DM something". I hope, however, that they realized that what applies to "A" should also apply to "B", given the same circumstance. The same is the circumstance at the Manila airport. It is referred to as "MNL" and not "NA something".

"Aquino decries mockery of his anti-corruption drive"

Saksakan ka talaga ng katangahan ABNOY. Anti-corruption

got nothing to do with CJ impeachment. You can start by

cleaning your own backyard, the various goverment departments

from BIR & Customs, DPWH, DOJ, Deped, DSWD, DND , PNP, MMDA, etc..

nagkalat dyan ang mga corrupt sampu ng mga kaalyado mo sa

politika. Dyan ka maglinis at matutuwa at mararamdaman agad ni

Juan dela Cruz ang epekto.

Walang epekto kung sa SC ka maglilinis kasi patay na lahat ang

mga akusado at nagsasakdal kasama kana bago pa makarating ang kaso

sa SC. Dun ka sa Sandigan Bayan magrevisa ng kaso, TANGA!

• Like (+1) 1