• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

It's not that there was something wrong with Pacquiao, it was because he wasn't able to implement his game plan. Again, if he just threw caution to the wind in the last two rounds, he could have won. Mayweather's opinion carries a lot of weight because he was the one on the receiving end of the punches so he knows what he is talking about. Among all the opinions, his is the most credible. The injury is just a lame excuse because going through with the fight is an implication that he can still fight through the injury.

well only professional boxer can tell what kind of pain that injury can inflict or can affect once performance in the ring..

like i said its too late to make excuses... and i rather not see a rematch against Floyd..

I wanted Pacquiao to win to shut Floyd's mouth up. However, I also gave credit to Floyd for mastering the score card. His style is very unique and casual boxing fans will not appreciate it. He may not be the most exciting fighter in the world but he is doing a great job at winning, so far.

Yeah tama ka, sa mga casual fans, hindi crowd pleaser ang style ni Mayweather. Too safe talaga kung titignan. He didnt even try to really hurt Pacquiao. Alam nya basta di sya tamaan at makatama sya mananalo na sya. Pero ganun ang boxing talaga eh. Di naman yan laging parang Rocky IV. Ako man medyo disappointed kahit ang taya ko kay Mayweather. Panalo ako sa pusta at syempre masaya ako dun. Pero, I was still expecting that it would live up to the hype.

I wanted Manny to really press the action, and watch how Floyd will play the matador, effectively adjusting to the onslaught, and kahit defensive or technical, exciting pa din laban all and all. Para sakin di naman tumakbo si Floyd gaya ng iniisip ng iba. Talagang he kept it safe lang. Tsaka kasalanan din ni Manny. Kasi we were expecting hed press the action di ba?

Not interested on a rematch between these two. Isa pang Pacquiao Marquez na lang tapos retire na.

marami pa rin di maka move on sa pagkatalo ni pacquiao... dinaya, binayaran judges, mamafia ang daming palusot.... pag sinabi mo sa social media na talo talaga si pacquiao.... sangkatutak na pangbabash ang aabutin mo... sasabihin nila hindi ka tunay na pinoy, traitor ka... ewan ko sa mga taong ito..

marami pa rin di maka move on sa pagkatalo ni pacquiao... dinaya, binayaran judges, mamafia ang daming palusot.... pag sinabi mo sa social media na talo talaga si pacquiao.... sangkatutak na pangbabash ang aabutin mo... sasabihin nila hindi ka tunay na pinoy, traitor ka... ewan ko sa mga taong ito..

OO ganyan din inaabot ko, when I merely say something like, "lets move on na lang and not act like bitter losers". Sadly talagang bitter losers ang pinoy eh. Ungracious winners na nga, aasahan mo bang maging gracious losers din yan sila? Naalala ba natin pag si Manny lagi nakakabugbug sa mga mexicano nyang nakakalaban? Kung ano anong meme yung ginagawa. pati Mexico nilalait na. Pero nung nagumpisa ng malaos si manny, kung ano anong pinagdadahilan.

To be fair with Manny, I don't wanna take nothing from him. Truly he is a legend. It will take many many years before his accomplishments can be duplicated by anyone. In his prime, he was one bad motherf#&ker who took on any guy he had to jump in the ring with. Though I think medyo overrated panalo nya kay Dela Hoya, he would later on prove that he was indeed for real when he delivered that spectacular KO of Hatton. When he would pummel a bigger and virtually undefeated Cotto. The Margarito fight IMO is the last time we would all see the awesomeness of Pacuqiao. Its one of my favorites. He went into that fight barely making the weltherweight limit. He fought a guy who was practically at middleweight. While Margarito was hardly an elite, it was awesome to see how Manny really would batter a much bigger opposition

OK na sana naman talaga eh. Talo eh di talo. Yes I agree, he could have been that champion na kahit talo, he still would win the hearts of many. Ang problema nagiging sore loser naman si manny at yung fans nya. panay excuses pa. Ok na sana kung tanggapin na lang. Anyway competitive naman yung laban kahit papano

Alam mo nagiging chicken and egg debate na lang ito. paulit ulit ka na lang sa totoo lang. I suggested a few things that they could have done to better monitor the shoulder while in training. I even suggested on what steps they could have taken when the injury happened, instead of lying and making excuses. Makitid ba talaga sobra pagiisip mo para di tanggapin yan? Anong gusto mo sabihin? Marunong pa ako sa team pacquiao? Wala naman ako sa training camp? Eh ikaw din naman eh, wala ka din naman sa training camp so papano mo nasabi lahat ng ginawa nila tama?

Hay ang kulit, ang kulit, ang kuuliiiiiiiit.

Its never a chicken and egg thing coz malinaw he was injured during training. Monitoring the shoulder is a non issue since wala kahit properly monitored yan injury may still happen pag nagkatamaan sa loob ng ring tulad ng nangyari.

The Steps to be done as you suggested is also irrelevant to you statement na dapat mas nagingat sila. Kaya nga tinatanong kita anong pangiingat ang dapat ginawa that will ensure he won't get injured. May alam ka ba na ginawa nila sa training that actually put Pacman at an unnecessary risk of getting injured?

So far what you've said does not guarantee he won't get injured. Accidents happen ... These are uncontrollable.

Will you undergo chemo if you don't have cancer or have been in remission? Obviously not. But you will once bumalik yun cancer. So you don't expect them to do what you suggested kung wala naman iniinda sa umpisa ng training camp.

Yun lang yun...accept the fact pacman was injured going into the fight. He did not got injured for being irresponsible. It was an accident. But as i said injured or not that's part of the game when he entered the ring so he should take responsibility for the loss.

Edited by rooster69ph

ganito dapat ang laban..maikli pero malupit. nabura yung pagka walang kwenta nung laban last week.

Whew! Now this is a figh! Tama, mas exciting pa ito sa Mayweather Pacquiao. Dapat mahiya yung dalawa sa performance nila last week. Dami dami nilang fans na pinangakuan ng maaksyong laban tapos ganun lang?

Whew! Now this is a figh! Tama, mas exciting pa ito sa Mayweather Pacquiao. Dapat mahiya yung dalawa sa performance nila last week. Dami dami nilang fans na pinangakuan ng maaksyong laban tapos ganun lang?

saludo ako kay kirkland...walang reverse gear.tinatamaan na hindi pa din umaatras.i love this fight..pinaalala nito why i started to watch boxing. warrior vs warrior.

Its never a chicken and egg thing coz malinaw he was injured during training. Monitoring the shoulder is a non issue since wala kahit properly monitored yan injury may still happen pag nagkatamaan sa loob ng ring tulad ng nangyari.

The Steps to be done as you suggested is also irrelevant to you statement na dapat mas nagingat sila. Kaya nga tinatanong kita anong pangiingat ang dapat ginawa that will ensure he won't get injured. May alam ka ba na ginawa nila sa training that actually put Pacman at an unnecessary risk of getting injured?

So far what you've said does not guarantee he won't get injured. Accidents happen ... These are uncontrollable.

Will you undergo chemo if you don't have cancer or have been in remission? Obviously not. But you will once bumalik yun cancer. So you don't expect them to do what you suggested kung wala naman iniinda sa umpisa ng training camp.

Yun lang yun...accept the fact pacman was injured going into the fight. He did not got injured for being irresponsible. It was an accident. But as i said injured or not that's part of the game when he entered the ring so he should take responsibility for the loss.

Ay I did not bother reading to the entirety of this. Ni di mo alam ibig sabihin ata ng chicken and egg debate eh. Paulit ulit ka na lang. Same repetetive arguments and you are just really making a chili out a single bean.

Gusto mo pre bigyan kita konti sa panalo ko para bumili ka ng kausap na magtyatyaga sayo?

saludo ako kay kirkland...walang reverse gear.tinatamaan na hindi pa din umaatras.i love this fight..pinaalala nito why i started to watch boxing. warrior vs warrior.

You know, the sad thing about this fight is that we were all busy talking about Mayweather Pacquiao, and this awesome matchup never got the spotlight it deserved. Man was a wicked shot! The son of a bitch was sleeping right before he dropped on the canvas! Definitely KO of the year ito.

Me thinks its just time for a new era. Tapusin na ang Mayweather Pacquiao era na ito. The debacle has been solved already. Mayweather is the better boxer. No more rematch. I am not interested in seeing one because I know what the results will be.

See, Mayweather has recurring issues on his fists. Kita naman sa mga prefight and postfight docus. Plus he uses gloves that are very protective. Ito isang theory ko why lately he hasn't been really going for the k*ll. The old Mayweather would dissect any opponent. Hed expose their weakness, frustrates them, then becomes aggressive later on. The Mayweather we have today is just gonna keep comfortably outpointing his opponents. He wont take risks, and I admit that makes a boring fight. Sure Mayweather is a good salesman, all his villain and bad boy acts get people interested in him, but they are getting tired of it I think.

Pacquiao? The tazmanian devil is just gone. He is older now like Mayweather. The Manny we've been seeing lately, is no longer the Manny who loved to fight. Kita na din siguro wear and tear nya climbing divisions. Siguro one fight kay Marquez then call it a carreer.

Time really to build new stars, to talk about new matchups. Most of all to revive interest in the heavyweight division, which used to be a very significant weight class. Back into the days when being heavyweight champ means something. Its not the fault of the Klitschkos there isn't any good competition there. Besides, kaya lang naman ayaw sa kanila, kasi di sila Americans at lets face it, they are two white boys with PhD. Retired na din si Vitali ngayon eh.

Guys and paging mods na din. Start tayo ng general boxing thread. In time naman kasi ayaw na din natin pagusapan si Pacquiao at Mayweather ngayong palaos na sila