• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

Well di naman siguro lahat pre, huwag na lang pikon, besides kung kayo naman panalo eh di kayo naman kakastigo samin diba?

OK lang to feel bad matalo idol mo. But give credit when its due. dont be a sore loser lang. Exaggerating theories why Pacquiao lost. He lost because he did not have the better game plan. It is what it is

Oo nga! :P :D

am still feeling bad but Edmund Dantes and Junix are correct. team pacman did not solve the problem of the fighting style of Floyd they were hoping that the judges would count the rounds for them. both fighters lacked aggressiveness and since Floyd was not known to be that aggressive compared to pacman the judges saw it as a fight where Floyd was in control of things and pacman's usual style was not seen for most of the fight.

whatever tactics, fight plans team pacman prepared were not enough.

Well as I saw it, sinugod nya ulo nya, naipit sa kili kili ni floyd, pero umawat naman kaagad referree di ba? O sige na illegal move na kung illegal move, but it does happen a couple of times

Like I said it's not Floyd's fault. It's bayless' fault.

Uhm.... come on, Hatton was clinching more than Floyd did and hatton lost badly. Somebody even made a streetfighter satire about it. And besides, you are the boxing expert here. The most maybe. Do you honestly think Floyd can win that fight by strangling Manny like that? Surely you understand that Manny didint have the better game plan. He fought competitively, but Floyd won it clearly.

One. Yes a fight can be won by jog and clutch. Most of Mayweather's fights are like that.

Two. I never said that Manny didn't get a fair shake. In fact I said a couple of times that the game plan was off. What are you trying to say

And congrats on the 200

Well di naman siguro lahat pre, huwag na lang pikon, besides kung kayo naman panalo eh di kayo naman kakastigo samin diba?

Lol well I can't stop you if you want to defend a guy that makes fun of old people who clearly don't know any better.

Way to go.

OK lang to feel bad matalo idol mo. But give credit when its due. dont be a sore loser lang. Exaggerating theories why Pacquiao lost. He lost because he did not have the better game plan. It is what it is

Please do tell me where I exaggerated.

im no expert but....

you really cant beat mayweather esp. in vegas...

i think pacman did his best but his best was not enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously pacman should have thrown more punches,(hit or miss) maybe 50 percent more should have done the job....

i think the marquez KO is still at the back of his head, knowing floyd is 10x better counterpuncher than marquez...

and lastly i dont know what pacmans corner is doing, they failed to remind their boxer the status of the fight (whether losing or winning),

team pacquiao already know what will floyd do, and they have done nothing....

the fight didnt live up to the hype....its one of the boring fight of the century

Like I said it's not Floyd's fault. It's bayless' fault.

Fine its the referees fault. He should have been more strict. Alright Alright. But it wasn't the clinching really that made him win right?

One. Yes a fight can be won by jog and clutch. Most of Mayweather's fights are like that.

Two. I never said that Manny didn't get a fair shake. In fact I said a couple of times that the game plan was off. What are you trying to say

And congrats on the 200

Lol wasn't putting words in your mouth. I was referring to a statement you made about Manny's game plan. Anyway, we can turn this into a chicken and egg debate all day, but there you go. Floyd won. Its the long and the short of it.

Thanks, I am gonna enjoy spending it.

Lol well I can't stop you if you want to defend a guy that makes fun of old people who clearly don't know any better.

Way to go.

Lets not be too sensitive here. The guy was reacting to what he saw on the news. Thats what we all do when we see something in the news particularly interesting. We react. It was not like this dude was standing infront of this old woman, sticking a finger to her face as she was crying and went "Bwahahahahahahahahahaha".

I agree with the point he was trying to make, many pinoys are taking this way too passionately and way too seriously. Its just sports. Manny is a sports hero nothing more. Problem with all this is that its already becoming Idolatry. If the local media said that Manny was Jesus Christ, wed be having churches all over dedicated to his followers.

Bottomline? Manny is an athlete. Athletes lose. Lets get over it

Please do tell me where I exaggerated.

Geez, this was not even addressed to you. Backread a bit man. I was talking to Mason. We were talking about the attitude of some Pinoys all over social media acting butthurt over mannys lose. Like I said, its understandable to feel disappointed and even sad. But it should not be blown out of proportion. It was a sporting event, someone had to be the loser. To be a good winner one has to be a good loser also. The BS I've been reading on various social media? Its just becoming ludacris. Pati daw judges binayaran naman ni Mayweather. Sus ginoo!

Lagi kong sinasabi, ang pikon laging talo. I dont know how to translate that in english. Pero totoo kasi na ang dami daming pikon. Pag nabasa mo pinagsasabi, para nanamang inaapi tayo ng buong mundo

The referee stopped the "guillotine choke" a couple of times. Did he deduct a point? Nope.

Like I said, it is natural to feel bad but you don't make it seem as if being bitter because your fighter lost is a wrong thing. Personally, it's not bitter but disappointed. It is easy to assume that Pacquiao did not have a better game plan because he lost. Did it ever occur to you that he did not implement his game plan that is why he lost?

I understand I understand. Masakit talaga sa kalooban matalo. Lalo kung me pusta. I understand that completely. Ang sinasabi ko, it wont help if Pinoys will keep acting like sore losers and wont accept na talagang talo dito si Manny. Hanap kasi ng hanap palusot. Nung naKO, chamba lang daw. Nung natalo sa puntos panay takbo daw yung kalaban, panay akap. Madaya daw kalaban. Nabayaran judges. Yung isa nagsabi inaapi nanaman daw Pilipino. I mean geeez this is not helping us. Nagmumukha tuloy tayong tanga naman with stupid statements like that.

Ok feel bad, I understand. but dont be a sore loser.

I watched the fight for the 3rd time already. I am not a boxing expert. Sofa fan nga lang eh. Pero I really can't see yung sinasabing panay takbo. Common sense lang naman ito. Mas mahaba kamay ni Mayweather, so gagamitin nya yun para malabanan nya in a distance na di sya mapapatamaan ni Pacquiao. Dedepensa at iilag sa suntok na sya naman talagang ginagawa kahit saang laban di ba?

Yun clinching, well it is part of boxing naman. It happens. Maybe Bayless should have been stricter, but as I saw it, hindi naman ganun kadalas yung akap eh. Mas clinch fighter pa nga si Hatton.

Anyway yun lang. Tanngapin ang pagkatalo ng hindi ngangawa

am still feeling bad but Edmund Dantes and Junix are correct. team pacman did not solve the problem of the fighting style of Floyd they were hoping that the judges would count the rounds for them. both fighters lacked aggressiveness and since Floyd was not known to be that aggressive compared to pacman the judges saw it as a fight where Floyd was in control of things and pacman's usual style was not seen for most of the fight.

whatever tactics, fight plans team pacman prepared were not enough.

Let's admit it, talo talaga ang manok natin. hindi nya kaya talaga si Floyd, walang solid strategy to penetrate his defense, ganun talaga ang style nya, kaya wala tayo magagawa, kung hindi dapat ang team pacman ang mag adjust at gumawa ng strategy para mabuwag yun, pero yun na nga, hindi nangyari yung inaasahan natin na strategy ni coach roach. ni walang lateral movement at side to side si pacman, buti pa si floyd meron.

So Let's move on na guys!

Yes eto tamang attitude! Lets be gracious na lang. Hirap pa kay manny, panay excuses naman ngayon. Kesyo shoulder injury naman. Eh bat di nagingat sa training? Accept na lang mga parekoy. Tapos na laban. Talo si Pacquiao

Teka intermission muna. Sorry kung medyo OT. Ito lang kasi boxing thread dito.

What do you think of this dude Shannon Briggs trolling Wladimir Klitschko, stalking him and following him around to goad him into fighting him in the ring.

And we all thought Floyd was an irritating troll lol. Watch these

Why whine about the sentiments of other Pacquiao fans here where they could not defend themselves? Why not go directly to the social networking site and relay to them your sentiments that "naghahanap sila na palusot" and that they act like sore losers? It also won't help if you keep on voicing out your sentiments here regarding people who really have no idea that they are being backbitten in a certain forum?

Don't worry I have already. I am merely giving an insight sa thread na ito

If you're referring to me, backread and see if any of my posts connote that I am a sore loser.

Holding an opponent down via the "guillotine choke" repeatedly isn't really what you can call defense.

No I wasn't singling you out. I am referring to all people in general na huwag na maging pikon. Sure most of us don't like the way Floyd fights. But unfortunately he won. Aside from the running and hugging, ngayon naman andyan yung shoulder injury excuse daw.

ED, I read some of your posts and you take issue about Pacquiao fans making up excuses for Pacquiao. Isn't saying "hindi naman ganun kadalas yung akap eh" making excuses for Mayweather? I watched the fight and Mayweather did it repeatedly. People paid good money to watch a fight. Mayweather and Pacquiao didn't give them a fight worthy to be called "Fight of the Century".

I don't think I need to make excuses for Floyd. He won. Whats the point of the excuse. Opinion ko, tingin ko hindi naman ganun kadalas yung akap as some people wanna make out of it. Kung tutuusin pa nga, mas maraming beses yumakap si Hatton kay Manny sa isang round. And besides, hindi naman yung yakap nakapanalo kay Mayweather. At the end of the day, Manny was simply outboxed. Filipinos wanna redefine boxing, only because talo si Pacquiao. Tingin ko kung naging Pilipino lang si Mayweather, pagtatangol din natin sya.

As for the quality of the fight. Hmmmmm..... Ok andun na ako. Hindi ito yung action packed na laban na pinangako nilang dalawa. It was a bit of a let down, pero thats not saying na pangit naman yung laban. Well ikaw na din nagsabi, partly kasalanan din ni Manny wala masyado action.

Regarding the shoulder injury excuse, I don't give credence to the shoulder injury because the fight is done. Manny should have whined about it before the fight.

Ang sabi they thought of postponing the fight but opted not to. Was the shoulder a factor? Well probably yeah. But you can't make excuses at the end of the day after you got outpointed.

To Manny's credit naman. It was not like he was completely outclassed. Pagdating nga ng 10 round, tabla na para sakin ang laban. Manny picked up the steam kasi sa 5th onwards. If based on aggression yung scoring, panalo si Pacquiao sa middle rounds, unfortunately yung huling 2 rounds, malinaw na in control si Mayweather ng laban. But hey, he did not lose as badly as he did last time.

Yup, but you're saying he didn't clinch excessively. I guess our viewpoints differ in that aspect of yesterday's fight. It would be harder to clinch if Manny moved.

From the get go, Floyd will wanna fight maintaining effective distance where Manny can't touch him. Outside fighting kung baga. Manny can't seem to really get to him. I thought parang hed turn Floyd around to get his angles, pero he seem to just go straight forward. He kept missing a lot as well. Yung iba naman nasasanga lang. So kahit paisa isang suntok lang kay Mayweather from his effective distance, nakakapuntos sya.

In retrospect, both were paid excessively, in my opinion, for a fight that didn't even resemble a fight of the century.

I know its not exactly Gatti Vs Ward na talagang bugbugan mula umpisa hangang tapos. Wala masyadong action. Technical masyado and Floyd dictated the fight. Sabi mo nga, he fights the way he does, and Manny didnt exactly fight the way he did. Tsaka sabi din natin kasalanan siguro nila pareho kung ala masyadong action