• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

Here's an interesting read on how (allegedly) FMJ would play up his camp's strategy:

http://guardianlv.com/2015/04/mayweather-dangerous-fight-blueprint-puts-money-may-at-serious-risk/

meh, I don't buy it

Roger Sr. isn't that stupid to rely on FMJs old legs and broken hands on such a risky gameplan. If Floyd does this he will get hurt badly, he can't stay in the pocket with Pac, he's fast but he's not that fast to avoid, and time everything.

this is more hype or mindgames from TMT

isang pastor...

kakanta pa yata si bieber hehehe

5 days to go!

Compared to manny's entrance song? pagbibigyan ko na si Bieber!

Sorry but I really can't get over it. Kung baga sa emperors new clothes, somebody from team Pacquiao should tell Manny he sucks balls being a singer.

It would have really been more badass kung ang magdadala sa kanya sa ring si 50 cent siguro rapping some gangsta s@%t yo! lol

Sorry but I really can't get over it. Kung baga sa emperors new clothes, somebody from team Pacquiao should tell Manny he sucks balls being a singer.

It would have really been more badass kung ang magdadala sa kanya sa ring si 50 cent siguro rapping some gangsta s@%t yo! lol

i dont know may bumibili nman ng album nya eh hahaha

hindi sya kc fan ng mga ganyan type ng songs...

khit ano pa entrance songs nya... ang mahalaga natuloy na ang laban na ito

Magkano sa sm cinema?

i dunno

i think it's funny as hell

fight of the decade

and one of the fighters comes out with his own song

which is a ballad.

You can't make this s@%t up.

What are your your predictions coming into this fight?

pacman for the win.. in and out movement will do the difference and bunches of punches from pacman, I can see the fight going to the distance but with mayweather tasting the canvass for the first time of his career.. This is destined to happen.. cheers.. :)

I find myself not able to comment any more as the fight comes nearer! :)

I read that fight strategy and all I can say is that we'll just have to see what actually happens in the ring this sunday. But I agree 100% no one in their right mind will leak their strategy naman, so who knows, maybe Floyd might try to score rounds early. That would make for a fun fight to watch!