• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

Kudos Edmund!!!!

As I have always said, I understand your points, and still do.

Dapat sasabihin ko "agree to disagree" but I hate that phrase, debate is always healthy, as long as it is civil, and I thank you for putting this topic back to that level again :)

Eto lang, IF Manny wins, I suggest that you try to avoid going into chat rooms so that you won't see all the posts that "Pactards" will post, all you will get is elevated blood pressure, and no use in arguing with them, coz all they have to say is "Who won?"

Heck even if Floyd loses, try to avoid chat rooms as well, for the same reason :)

So going back on topic ulit:

Thanks for posting the Video of the Press Conference.... Let me vent out lang... pucha yan ang future President of the Philippines, incoherent, couldn't really understand what he was trying to say... walang structure. Then again si Floyd medyo hirap din akong intindihin. I even felt that Floyd's voice was a bit shakey, may stage fright ba yan when public speaking?

Loko parin si Floyd, with his subtle remarks that "if you lose it stays with you", saying that siya Wins lang ang iniisip, si Manny nakatikim na nang talo, psych war parin.

Did not see Justin Beiber, siya ba yung guy in Blue during the photo op? Ano papel niya dun?

I'll stop here, will watch the youtube videos posted by other members from ESPN. :)

The training clip that was shown, where he was hitting the bag, shouldn't he be training to hit a bit higher? Floyd is Taller than him diba?

(Hahaha, as soon as I posted this, I saw that Lychee posted a video on how Manny negates taller fighters) watching it now. :)

Also someone should teach Manny to stop saying "My Lord, My God" Share naman niya ang Diyos, hindi akin, hindi sa iyo, hindi sa kanya, pero "Atin" So "Our Lord" dapat.

Edited by shadow555

So going back on topic ulit:

Thanks for posting the Video of the Press Conference.... Let me vent out lang... pucha yan ang future President of the Philippines, incoherent, couldn't really understand what he was trying to say... walang structure. Then again si Floyd medyo hirap din akong intindihin. I even felt that Floyd's voice was a bit shakey, may stage fright ba yan when public speaking?

Nah, Floyd lives for the bright lights, he never gets stage fright, which makes the Pacman X PBF press conference weirder.

Here's two previous press conferences that Floyd had, just to compare how he was.

https://youtu.be/EPvYlwBGs8I?t=1m24s

Mayweather x Maidana 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OjhI3eFd4M

Mayweather x ODLH

Hahaha, Point taken Larry, now that was the Floyd that we know. Labo di nung presscon na yan daming hecklers and stuff, walang proper decorum.

So wonder what happened? They were told to keep it civil? Or no trash talking? Or as others said, maybe it's too hyped no need to hype it up some more. Or maybe what they did is what is happening with us, because of the "Non hype" we are talking more about it :)

So what the heck was Justin Bieber doing in that presscon?

Hahaha, Point taken Larry, now that was the Floyd that we know. Labo di nung presscon na yan daming hecklers and stuff, walang proper decorum.

So wonder what happened? They were told to keep it civil? Or no trash talking? Or as others said, maybe it's too hyped no need to hype it up some more. Or maybe what they did is what is happening with us, because of the "Non hype" we are talking more about it :)

So what the heck was Justin Bieber doing in that presscon?

That could be a reason too, only press were allowed to the pacXmay presscon, no fans, except Justin Beiber.

It could also be part of TMT's mind games though - unveiling serious and civil Floyd to confuse Pac.

Another reason that I'm thinking of is that it's hard to talk trash to Manny, 1) A lot of what Floyd will talk sh1t about, will probably just go over Manny's head, not a dig against Pac but he's just not used to ghetto style trash talking 2) It will make anyone who talks trash to really look bad, given Manny's light and very friendly demeanor, and the fact that he's Asian (it turns it racial the instant you talk trash to him).

That was a really scary Tyson, if he had said those things to me I would have needed a new pair pants.

here's the full uncensored clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

This was the craziest Tyson has ever been.... Ok maybe second to the ear-gnawing incident. After the melee though, he went to his management team and asked something like"so this is gonna make the fight bigger right?" And what do you know? It did generate more interest in they fight and hyped up the drama. They even had to go through separate press conferences and weigh ins. If only 24/7 was conceived in 2002. This was Tyson being the freak, the entertainer, and the broke athlete who wanted to milk this payday as much as he could. He was in need of money at the time. To Tyson's credit, he was gracious in his defeat and he mellowed a lot after the fight.

Speaking of 24/7 and all access, there are some reports that suggest that Mayweather/Pacquiao will have neither. For real? Can anyone confirm this? Is it because this is 2015's most anticipated sports event anyway? Sayang naman kung wala, it would be the best episodes sana for both of the series. Ito yung matagal ng inaantay eh. Sabi naman dun sa isa, may 1 hour special documentary para sa laban na ito. Ang corny naman, parang yung kay Pacquiao/Clottey lang.