MTC History (Read from page 1)

BizMan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If I can recall my first EB was held in Enterprise at Makati ...where I first met Macy and we are still friends until now I cant remember his handle in MTC but I know him now as Gerard ..he is the one who told me ..you and Macy will go a long way becoz we are both free spirited, I wonder where he is now ...so many people I've met a few I can still remember.. Eb's back then are fun full of laughter and people attend the Eb's to meet other people of course there's the hidden agenda of getting laid but most of the time we just spent the whole night talking, laughing and teasing one another or even getting drunk hahahah I've met a lot of good people and I would say no regrets with MTC I was able to discover my sexual side being mentored by Macy of course hehehe, there's a lot of things i learned from this site and I would say it enriched my personality ...I hope to bring back the old days or at least meet old friends again ....The PFG girls ...Elai is now based in Bacolod and happy being a mom ...LadyGame is happily married with kids ...Tina ..i have no idea what happened to her....to all those firends i met while Im active in MTC ..hope all of you are doing great ....

:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yep! Classic ;) Too bad the old timers have disappeared. Raine, Ginny and MA were hilarious :lol:

Onga where has Ginny gone? I migrated to MTC from fhm.com.ph and rebelde.com. If I recall correctly, this started because the fhm and rebelde site was unreliable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was a newbie, back in 2003, everybody knows everyone,people dating people and girls are very pretty, the famous ones too..mga tisay. I remember men justpay para sa MTC party para ma meet ang mga sikat. Ngayon, iba na..nagmove on na ang iba, nagsipag asawa na din. Heto ang mga sikat noon :jenniebaby, switlass, missmanners, SLick,sexygirl, MA, Pajamazzon, Macy, Sebyang, Randerthall, Debonaire,Z,Chunkyhunk,dobermax,majorpayne,Tamago and Si Bizman.

Edited by Veruca Salt
  • Like (+1) 1

When I was a newbie, back in 2003, everybody knows everyone,people dating people and girls are very pretty, the famous ones too..mga tisay. I remember men justpay para sa MTC party para ma meet ang mga sikat. Ngayon, iba na..nagmove on na ang iba, nagsipag asawa na din. Heto ang mga sikat noon :jenniebaby, switlass, missmanners, SLick,sexygirl, MA, Pajamazzon, Macy, Sebyang, Randerthall, Debonaire,Z,Chunkyhunk,dobermax,majorpayne,Tamago and Si Bizman.

I agree, parties here and there. Parang every weel may EB. Hook ups were real, hindi negotiation :P

Institution na talaga si Tamago nun. Hahaha

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...