• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

On 1/8/2022 at 11:22 PM, Nacht Faust said:

Hindi madali ang mag open ng third eye lalo na kung mahabang proseso yan. At saka open ka dapat sa mga nasa paligid mo mapa 3D, 4D o 5th Dimension pa yan. Practice meditation will open your 3rd eye hanggang sa makamit mo.

Thanks! yun bang mga sound frequencies na pwedeng pakinggan, will it help?

On 1/10/2022 at 1:38 AM, Manjin said:

I dunno if i have my third eye opened. But there are times i see a person from my peripheral view. I also often feel someone watching. 

Thing is, third eye is not something that you can close and open at will or even not of your own will. If it's open, it's open, if not, then it's just closed. Some are just sensitives (peripherals and the general feeling of being spooked or getting the heeby-jeebies). 

Those who have it open have different "abilities" clairvoyance  the supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

clairaudience - the supposed faculty of perceiving, as if by hearing, what is inaudible.

among others. I hope this helps.

dont wish to have that ability if you're not prepared for its consequences, had an office mate before that has the ability, na witness ko kung pano effect sa kanya, saw him talking to a bathroom mirror , drenched in cold sweat in an airconditioned bathroom,  parang nasa trance state, i broke it somehow nung tinanong ko kung anong nangyayari, he just mentioned he was talking to an employee who died yesterday dahil sa bangungot, and he was asking the person to move on and stop lingering around the office building. The people that I spoke to, sabi nila its very taxing mentally and physically.

• 2 weeks later...