• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

guys, meron ba kayong "gift' na ganito? I remember one time my sister-in-law had a "GIFT" na ganito. She thought it was a gift from GOD kasi madalas daw syang nakakakita ng tikbalang, kapre,yung mg patay.. I remember one time na hospital sya ,matagal na yun, mahina kc katawan nya,anemic, paggising nya sa hospital may nakadungaw sa kanya,kala nya mama ko(buhay pa si mamang that time) yun pala soul na pala ng kamamatay sa kabila ng room.. natakot akong bigla :upside:

Meron pa pala sa vacant lot ng neighbors namin, sabi ng mga matatanda dito, tapunan daw ng mga patay ng mg hapon, panahon pa ng pagsakop ng mga hapon noon.. natakot akong bigla, kc that time meron na kasing "vibes" yug hipag ko sa bahay namin ,na kesyo meron daw syang nakitang babae na pula nanlilisik sa kanya. True enough, nakita din ng nephew ko yun (he was 3 yrs old then)...sobra takot ako nun.. pero kahit minsan naman wala naman nagpapakita dito samin.. HOPINg wag magpakita sakin,kundi mahihimatay ako.. waaaaaaaaa....

During those days na meron pang "GIFT" sister-in-law ko,she would even bought books to enhance her "gift" as she thought it was gift from GOD.. But, when she converted her religion,she realized it wasn't a gift from GOD.. so hayun, she burnt all her books na about THE THIRD EYE..

kayo ano kwento nyo.... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
guys, meron ba kayong "gift' na ganito? I remember one time my sister-in-law had a "GIFT" na ganito. She thought it was a gift from GOD kasi madalas daw syang nakakakita ng tikbalang, kapre,yung mg patay.. I remember one time na hospital sya ,matagal na yun, mahina kc katawan nya,anemic, paggising nya sa hospital may nakadungaw sa kanya,kala nya mama ko(buhay pa si mamang that time) yun pala soul na pala ng kamamatay sa kabila ng room.. natakot akong bigla :upside:

Meron pa pala sa vacant lot ng neighbors namin, sabi ng mga matatanda dito, tapunan daw ng mga patay ng mg hapon, panahon pa ng pagsakop ng mga hapon noon.. natakot akong bigla, kc that time meron na kasing "vibes" yug hipag ko sa bahay namin ,na kesyo meron daw syang nakitang babae na pula nanlilisik sa kanya. True enough, nakita din ng nephew ko yun (he was 3 yrs old then)...sobra takot ako nun.. pero kahit minsan naman wala naman nagpapakita dito samin.. HOPINg wag magpakita sakin,kundi mahihimatay ako.. waaaaaaaaa....

During those days na meron pang "GIFT" sister-in-law ko,she would even bought books to enhance her "gift" as she thought it was gift from GOD.. But, when she converted her religion,she realized it wasn't a gift from GOD.. so hayun, she burnt all her books na about THE THIRD EYE..

kayo ano kwento nyo.... :rolleyes:

I have a lot of story regarding this "GIFT", but it was just told to me by some friends who have this "GIFT". I just wasted to know how to acquire this "GIFT" coz i really wanted to have one since i was a kid. Any ideas?!!

I think we all have a Third Eye. Di nga lang bukas ang karamihan. Alam ko di bukas yung akin until something happend 2 months ago.

I'm in Metropolitan Hospital with my colleague, walking towards its Parking area (5th flr Adjacent bldg). Malayo pa, may nakita akong nagmamadaling matandang babae na basa pa ang kulot na buhok (ala Heidi Yorac). She's wearing a white blouse and pants with shoes na parang made of abaca (don't know what they call them). Nung magsasalubong na kami, napansin ko na may makeUp na bilog na kulay itim ung outer region ng dalawang mata nya. Sabay nginitian ako. Umiwas pa nga ako para di kami magkabanggaan. Pag lampas nya, i even told my colleague na ampangit naman nung nasalubong ko. Bigla syang natigilan at sinabi sakin na wala kaming nakasalubong. I even told her na umiwas pa ako to avoid contact with the old lady. My companion saw nothing and may iniwasan nga raw ako pero yun ay ung food tray na nasa labas ng room sa corridor. I asked people na nasa likod ko (mga di ko kilala) and they told me na wala silang napansin na nasalubong namin. :unsure:

I'm just wondering if this incident would permanently open my Third Eye? Wag naman sana.. :grr:

Edited by tjdsaint

I dont know if this is related, i always have feelings like i see something, also my grandmother could see things when she was alive, but from our side, its my brother that has seen ghosts. and he is really afraid. Me, i just take it as it is. Still havent seen a ghost though. i have felt presences so many times in different companies. hehe

• 3 weeks later...

My story about my "GIFT" dated when I was I think in nursery. I often saw a person's dream when I'm sleeping as if it was a dream for me however it's not. It's like I know what that person is dreaming. Also, I've seen ghosts from my former school Dominican in Lacson right infront of UST, a nun ghosts, white lady and a boy. During that time, I was running up the stairs going to my room when I suddenly encountered a boy ghost going the opposite direction and it directly passed through me. It's a strange feeling!!!

When I was still staying in my aunts house, I've felt heaviness and anger towards that house nevertheless I didn't pay attention since I was with my aunt and some helpers. One day, I was left alone upstairs in my aunts room, this happened in several occasions, when I woke up I saw a head of a lady on top of me. Her hair was long and staring angrily at me. Again, when I was left alone on that room while playing family computer, I can sense a woman figure passing more than 3 times behind me but I know I was the only 1 there still I didn't pay attention right until that ghost slowly opened the closet with a creaking sound and moments later closed the room door. I ran to the door terrified and couldn't open it for a while but after several attempts I was able to get out. On that very house I can hear a voice every evening and I saw a glass moved by itself.

Before grade 2, my relatives here in manila, where I was staying, was quite afraid of who I'm becoming so we went to albularyo to close my "GIFT". I didn't know that time we where going there I just obediently comply to their wishes. It's strange. During the moment of closing with the albularyo, we where in a dark room with only a candle. He asked to close my eyes. I felt strong, powerful, like sedated, like my mouth were speaking by itself, it felt like another being is within me. The albularyo begged me or that being to close my "GIFT" and so it happened but I think he can't permanently close it.

Until now, sometimes I can see them unintentionally, I still felt presences if I will stay focused and with added feature, I was able to communicate to my dead relatives and dwarf friends by dream. I've managed to saw a fairy since I guess Librans were the same air element as fairies I'm affiliated to them and other elementals.

I still want to enhance it and I already accept it since I believe it was given without a purpose. Everything has its purpose!!!

I hope to read some of your stories guys...

I think we all have a Third Eye. Di nga lang bukas ang karamihan. Alam ko di bukas yung akin until something happend 2 months ago.

I'm in Metropolitan Hospital with my colleague, walking towards its Parking area (5th flr Adjacent bldg). Malayo pa, may nakita akong nagmamadaling matandang babae na basa pa ang kulot na buhok (ala Heidi Yorac). She's wearing a white blouse and pants with shoes na parang made of abaca (don't know what they call them). Nung magsasalubong na kami, napansin ko na may makeUp na bilog na kulay itim ung outer region ng dalawang mata nya. Sabay nginitian ako. Umiwas pa nga ako para di kami magkabanggaan. Pag lampas nya, i even told my colleague na ampangit naman nung nasalubong ko. Bigla syang natigilan at sinabi sakin na wala kaming nakasalubong. I even told her na umiwas pa ako to avoid contact with the old lady. My companion saw nothing and may iniwasan nga raw ako pero yun ay ung food tray na nasa labas ng room sa corridor. I asked people na nasa likod ko (mga di ko kilala) and they told me na wala silang napansin na nasalubong namin. :unsure:

I'm just wondering if this incident would permanently open my Third Eye? Wag naman sana.. :grr:

i have been a bit eager about things pertaining to ghosts or the like...

you are right, we all have our 3rd-eye or the sixth sense, but not all are opened.

somehow, what you've seen might not be the 1st time, as what i've collectively understood, our 3rd eye are sometimes open, during times when we least expect it.

one of which is the time before going to bed, or before dozing off to sleep. Which sets our consciousness to a certain state, forgot the state, alpha or something... & that's the time usually when we see things that aren't normally there.

maybe that time you've seen the lady, you might be feeling a little sleepy, or tired & you want to take a rest.

but sometimes, accidentally opening up our 3rd eye happens during any traumatic experience.

you might have been in one of the incidents that lead you to see that old lady.

but if you're not seeing anymore of these unseen friends of ours, its more likely that, at that certain time, your 3rd eye was wide open.

br

Guest redhotlips

some people think it's 'cool' na bukas ang third eye. it is not. u see/feel things, even dream of them. when ur 3rd eye is open, u're like a beacon to them. until now, nagugulat/natatakot pa rin ako. i avoid hospitals, places near power plants, hotels/motels, churches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Every February meron free seminar sa UP diliman regarding opening of your third eye. naka post sa mga poste madalas and pader malapit sa UP Dilaman like philcoa and tandang sora. punta ako this februay para pareho kami ng brother ko na bukas ung third eye.

sir update naman kung ano na nangyari sa seminar, effective ba or hindi, na-open ba talaga yung third eye, may nakita na ba kayo or wala. or parang case to case basis, ibig ko sabihin eh for example sa inyong dalawa eh mas may chance ma-open sa brother mo kaysa sa iyo, depende sa tao or 100% sure na ma-open.

gusto ko rin mabuksan third eye ko, pero kung wala rin nangyari dyan sa UP eh maghanap na lang sa iba.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

to others it may seem to have a gift, thinking its cool... but a friend told me, if you can't handle it, it would become a curse... and the spirits will bug you for life... you will avoid going to hospital or church. he offered me if i like to open my 3rd eye... but hearing those stories made me step back... he told me i also had my share of experience... which i don't know if its true or just a pigment of my imagination... sometimes i sense a presence which the gifted would say... especially when i sleep at my brother's house... at every 2am in the morning, i would wake up... at first thought my bro making fun of me... but i realize i also lock the door... and the window is always close... to prevent massive mosquitoes barging in... but funny thing is the room is quite cold... dunno what kind of explanation would that be...

guys, thanks for taking part of this thread.. speaking of THIRD EYE, earlier this morning, I asked my sister-in-law if her GIFT had been closed and she said it is still there but not that STRONG unlike before na meron daw syang nakikitang mga nilalang.. sabi nya meron din naman syang nararamdaman na nasa paligid lang SILA.. :unsure: tanong ko if ano yung pakiramdam pag nanjan lang SILA, sabi nya mabaho daw sila at iba daw ang feeling nya pag malapit daw sila sa kanya.. ginagawa nalang nya nag pray sya or kunin nya yung bible, and gradually daw nawawala daw... basta iba daw ang feeling nya... lahat naman daw tayo merong third eye , it is for us to TAp on it..

pag ako ang tatanungin , aYOKO i open ang third eye ko since pag na open yun, kakatakot since pano na kung meron nasa PRIVATE MOMENTS ako, nandun lang ba sila nakatanghod sayo . NGEK! pano na yun... lahat ng oras nandon sila... <_<

share pa keyo , guys.. :thumbsupsmiley: