Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

where again can we get some decent, expensive-looking but cheap leather straps bo? i mean that ones we get to buy at the watch stores simply don't stand the test of time...:lol:

i just saw a cheap Meyhofer Imola-style strap and it looks good...

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2666/chronoorangebandos7.jpg

Edited by koopahl

been thinking about it for a couple of days already....wanting to buy a techno marine na abyss, the one that has a bubble inside....don't know if it's worth it....i know the owner, he's giving it to me for around 26k++, it's around a 20% discount....para may bagong laruan. what you guys think?

strau,

nice tag's.

Edited by mild seven
been thinking about it for a couple of days already....wanting to buy a techno marine na abyss, the one that has a bubble inside....don't know if it's worth it....i know the owner, he's giving it to me for around 26k++, it's around a 20% discount....para may bagong laruan. what you guys think?

strau,

nice tag's.

@mild: At 26k you can get something better. Pardon me, I'm not a fan of techno marine.

for 26k, this is what you buy...

the seiko prospex 600m professional diver's automatic watch...Marine Master :thumbsupsmiley:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/allanvalle/IMG_0267.jpg

a holy grail watch for the hardcore diver's fan base...:P

Edited by koopahl

damn....wala ako nakakampi re the techno marine except for rolex philippines. :cry: :P anyway, next target is the iwc all steel chrono of my dad....hopefully he gives it to me for my next bday. :boo:

bonito,

pa pm naman cell mo, forward ko sayo pics of some of my watches....am not good with computers, don't know how to post them.

Edited by mild seven