Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

Guest girlspeed

@vertu: TL ako dun... usually how much?

for everyday use: FOSSIL-3 of them-alternate. rate of 10 for quality :thumbsupsmiley:

for sosyalan, gimik, meeting, conference: GUCCI

GUCCI watches on sale, 50% off at gbelt 1.

bonito99, agent_tom and mild seven - thanks for the compliment.. I drool over them too. Hehe :) Will try to post my other watches as well.

girl speed, magkano? er... di sa nagyayabang ha. The A. Lange Dual Time Zone in platinum is around P2MM, the Patek Annual Calendar in yellow gold is around P1.2MM and the IWC 7 day reseve is P400K.

Been an avid collector of watches for 5 years na. I slowly am upgrading my collection. The A. Lange & Sohne plus the Patek, i will keep and turn them into family heirlooms para if ever i do get married and have kids can pass it on to them.

Actually, there are a lot of great watches that don't really have to be that expensive. 1st and foremost, stick to a working, realistic budget. Do research on the net, check out LUCERNE in Shangrila Mall, they have great attentive staff who can really help you out. I always believe that one should invest in 1 good watch in his/her lifetime.

bonito99, agent_tom and mild seven - thanks for the compliment.. I drool over them too. Hehe :) Will try to post my other watches as well.

girl speed, magkano? er... di sa nagyayabang ha. The A. Lange Dual Time Zone in platinum is around P2MM, the Patek Annual Calendar in yellow gold is around P1.2MM and the IWC 7 day reseve is P400K.

Been an avid collector of watches for 5 years na. I slowly am upgrading my collection. The A. Lange & Sohne plus the Patek, i will keep and turn them into family heirlooms para if ever i do get married and have kids can pass it on to them.

actually i wasn't into watches before, though i got my 1st rolex from my dad, when i was 18 years old, it was just an all steel jubillee bracelt with a white face, i still have it. was wondering why the other people were so amazed with watch collecting then. up until i got older and was seeing the vast watch collection that my dad has, that's when i started appreciating watches. tho he keeps some of it in the vault, have seen most of his collections, around a hundred watches which include patek's, lange's and iwc's and syempre ang walang kamatayang mga rolex. he just got a bulgari, just don't know what it's called, but am eyeing his rolex tridor with diamonds and his all steel chrono iwc.

we have the same philosophy, all the watches i have, will pass it on to my son.

Edited by mild seven

Mild seven, wow! a hundred watches. How i wish i could get a chance to see that collection. I still have a long ways to go. That 's why i believe that you should only buy watches that appreciate over time. Not those that may cost you a few thousand but will be given away in a few years.

Mild seven, wow! a hundred watches. How i wish i could get a chance to see that collection. I still have a long ways to go. That 's why i believe that you should only buy watches that appreciate over time. Not those that may cost you a few thousand but will be given away in a few years.

funny nga padre, i never knew or thought it was possible, it happened a few years back, my dad was trading one of his cars (a jaguar) for a watch or two....was telling myself then na possible pa la yun, trade a car for a watch....your thinking like...."is the watch really that expensive for it to be swapped with a car....a jag at that?

Edited by mild seven

qrv777 - the graham is a british watch that was designed for fighter pilots in the 2nd world war. They still wore the watch on the left, but the chronograph lever is on the left as the pilots are wearing gloves so a big lever which they will switch using their right hand. Thus the need for the lever to be on the left hand side of the watch.