Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

speaking of watches that go to heaven.  how many have heard of rich men going to the grave with their rolexes?  ive heard of quite a few who requested their rolexes on their wrists in their coffin.  quite disturbing and morbid but true.

pretty selfish if you ask me. the watch would have been better off left as an inheritance. it'll just end up with grave-robbers anyway. sayang lang.

its been years since i last ventured to evangelista st. and i was looking for furniture then.....

if i come back one of these days, you think i would also find something pretty like what you got????

i'm sure you can find one :)

a;lso try malate or those antique shops along white plains.

best finds are in the provinces.

speaking of watches that go to heaven.  how many have heard of rich men going to the grave with their rolexes?  ive heard of quite a few who requested their rolexes on their wrists in their coffin.  quite disturbing and morbid but true.

that's absolutely true. why dyou think some people bother digging up these graves? i surely would dig one up for a tag heuer carrera :lol:

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/492/heu0102124zoom8hb.th.jpg

Edited by milhouse83
while in a meeting with our CEO, he was wearing a Rolex Submariner while i was wearing my Orient "homage".  he was constantly eyeing my watch. i wonder what was going through his mind?  :evil:

my guesses are:

1. boy, if you work hard enough like i did, someday you'll have on like mine.

2. is it or is it not?

3. damn, i got ripped off by at least 200k pesos!!!

4. if this employee doesnt tell me where he buys his watches, he's as good as fired.

Hi!

Does anyone know of a store here in the phlippines that sells the Tissot Seastar 1000, the auto model.

Ive been eyeing this watch for the longest time but Ive only seen the seastar 660, the quartz model, in stores. I dont want to buy online since I had a bad experience with customs before.

thanks!

sorry, hindi po ako nag back read, may answer na pala ung previous question ko! hehe

anyway,  sa time trend lang ba available ung seastar 1000?  at 26.5k ba ung price after discounts?, kung ganon medyo malapit na sa oris tt1

thanks!

if ever, time trend gives 30% off on their listed prices. i'm just not sure if 26.5k is the price before or after discounts. I have seen the seastar 1000 in a lot of other stores aside frrom timetrend. which do you want, the white or the blue dial? maganda din yung tt1 but they do have different looks. depends on what you like

if ever, time trend gives 30% off on their listed prices. i'm just not sure if 26.5k is the price before or after discounts. I have seen the seastar 1000 in a lot of other stores aside frrom timetrend. which do you want, the white or the blue dial?  maganda din yung tt1 but they do have different looks. depends on what you like

the silver one, san po ung time trend? if you still remember, san pa pong stores meron nito kasi nagikot ikot ako, sa washington at multi time ung 660 lng meron at sa chronos walang tissot (at medyo overpriced sila)?

the silver one, san po ung time trend?  if you still remember, san pa pong stores meron nito kasi nagikot ikot ako, sa washington at multi time ung 660 lng meron at sa chronos walang tissot (at medyo overpriced sila)?

oops sorry, silver nga pala....timetrend is in the ground floor of megamall building B malapit sa supermarket next to the surplus shop. you can also try the watch shop on the ground floor of podium and i have also seen it in one of the shops in shangrila just not sure which.