• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Data Recovery

Dear all, any idea of someone or a company who specializes in data recovery? I badly need a referral.

An external HDD drive was dropped and the platters are no longer spinning after the accident. It may just be a hardware/mechanical problem for the spindle or the motor to which I think that can still be fixed.

Thanks in advance ^_^

Try these bro. A bit pricey but they do the job well.

http://www.data-recovery-philippines.com/

http://werecoverdata.com/AS/Philippines/DataRecoveryPhilippines.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear computer users, let's all make it a habit to backup everything that we create immediately after creating them. In my own case, I write a lot of articles and the moment I finish writing one, I always back it up to the SD card on my laptop. Basta importante yung back up e wala sa loob ng computer like DVD disk or USB pen drive. If you're a bit paranoid, use 2 backup media say 1 sd card and 1 USB pen drive. Save kaagad sa dalawang external media once na ma create yung content. Kaya lang pag inupdate mo yung original, then update mo rin yung dalawang backups mo. Mabusisi but if something happens to your computer, doon mo mare realize yung rewards for your efforts. Sana po nakatulong.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...