Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

I dont understand yung fiba and olympics ruling ng NBA. Kasi si zhou qi(houston) at ding yanyuhang (dallas) pinaglaro nila players under contract rin naman sila. So sabi ng NBA sa FIBA nila papayagan players nila so sa september may laban ulit gilas so papayagan na nila si clarkson? E sa pagkakaalam ko september ang start ng training camp ng NBA teams. At Jordan Clarkson will play as naturalized player not as a local.

Clarkson was a last minute desperate attempt of the MVP camp to redeem themselves. Pang ambag sa GILASTOPAINTERS team ni Coach Yeng.

Kung seryoso talaga sila, they had 4 years to appeal and prepare for that (ASIAN GAMES is held every 4 years), hindi yung buzzer beater attempt lang.

I guess may kinalaman din dito ang Cavs management kasi compare to those 2 players na pinayagan, JC is a much more of a future franchise player than them. The risk is far greater, and marketing aside, China is a huge global market para tablahin ng NBA. Dito sa atin lugi NBA, nagsara na nga yung NBA Store.

As for the U18 results, well they have reached their goal na makapasok sa WC, Yun lang naman ang main goal ng MVP camp - Global exposure for the team and their corporation.

And CHUP REYES and MVP is surprisingly very quiet on the GILASTOPAINTERS journey. Dati rati si Chup panay post sa social media ng lahat ng activities, ultimo plane tickets at lahat ng schedule naka post, mayat mayat, ngayon wala - nganga. Goes to show what kind of intentions and priorities these two have.

just learned that according to one team staff of the current Phil. Team for ASIAN GAMES, they cannot use the word GILAS and the battle cry #PUSO on their journey because of its "exclusivity" to the "smart gilas" + "chooks to go" camp.

potaenang yan pati ba naman yun inangkin na din.

Lupit niyo talaga Chup Reyes, SBP at MVP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wtf? So ano yun pag may narinig sila na ngsabi ng "puso" pagbabayarin nila? If it's true they're getting worse each day

too bad fro trollano but too good for the Philippines.

His addition alone makes the opposing team focus their game plan on him thus i am expecting Lee, Pringle and Co. to spread their wings and shock ASIA.

Watch out for the sleeper James Yap (expect a lot of corner threes). Coach Yeng with a lot of pressure but also a lot of fire power to rely on.

Damn this should be Good. Ang tanong, yung uniform ba ni JC lalagyan ng Smart at chooks to go logo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK so mainstream news outfits are saying JC will banner the Phil. Flag during the opening.??

I thought that honor was given already to Caluag? The 1st ever Gold Medalist of BMX Cycling in the last ASIAN Games edition?

No hate for JC here but I think Caluag deserves it more to banner the Phil. Team cause he has proven himself to be the King of ASIA already (in BMX Cycling)

just my 2 cents

Update:

Clarkson may miss first game against Kazakhstan

https://sports.mb.com.ph/2018/08/15/clarkson-may-miss-first-game-against-kazakhstan/

Jordan Clarkson is reportedly on his way to Indonesia but is unsure of making it in time for the Philippine national team’s first game against Kazakhstan at the 2018 Asian Games.

His flight is scheduled to arrive on Thursday at 10:00 a.m. according to reliable sources. This is roughly about the same time that the PH vs Kazakhstan game would start.

Nonetheless, Clarkson will have time to arrange the necessary documentation and practice with the team prior to their game against China on August 21

Edited by daphne loves derby