Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

getting blatche is an overkill for the tourney.

some of the teams here play like high school ball.

on the other hand, our best players skills are still below those of the US college teams

not really.... limited time nga lang siya. pansin mo ba na after SEABA, may FIBA asia tournament agad na kasunod?

No time to practice with Blatche pag nagkataon, they need to secure and maintain the pace.

not really.... limited time nga lang siya. pansin mo ba na after SEABA, may FIBA asia tournament agad na kasunod?

No time to practice with Blatche pag nagkataon, they need to secure and maintain the pace.

GILAS will be group with Australia, Japan, Chinese Taipei sa FIBA Asia. Top 3 will advance to R2 to compete with other countries na nag top sa ibang group.

GILAS will be group with Australia, Japan, Chinese Taipei sa FIBA Asia. Top 3 will advance to R2 to compete with other countries na nag top sa ibang group.

Yes thats why eto yung line up nila for SEABA, not enough time to practice for Fiba Asia. kaya di rin binababad first 5 ng Gilas ngayon para iwas injury

NOted.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Australia is the only team that poses a threat to the gilas if they play NBA vets.

Though Japan is a tough match up as well but we can def take them.

• 1 month later...

kaya d siya pwede sa international games, kasi madali uminit ulo niya. at mas pisikal ang laro kaysa nakasanayan niya locally

I'm sure madedevelop din yung temper nyan in a long run.. I like him kc para syang upgraded na rudy hatfield... I can't wait him teaming up with Abueva and T.Romeo.

My Fiba Asia Line up

First five

Jalalon

Wright

Abueva

Stanhandinger

Fajardo

Second unit

Romeo

Pogoy

Maliksi

Aguilar

CB Cruz

Reserves

Paras

Ravena

Parks

Pessoval

F.Ferrer

I'm sure madedevelop din yung temper nyan in a long run.. I like him kc para syang upgraded na rudy hatfield... I can't wait him teaming up with Abueva and T.Romeo.

My Fiba Asia Line up

First five

Jalalon

Wright

Abueva

Stanhandinger

Fajardo

Second unit

Romeo

Pogoy

Maliksi

Aguilar

CB Cruz

Reserves

Paras

Ravena

Parks

Pessoval

F.Ferrer

Medyo tama yung line up ko.. pwera sa reserve.. Almazan and Norwood is a good addition

• 2 weeks later...