Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

I think we can say goodbye to the Rio de Janeiro ticket.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Hopefully...youre wrong....

But as mentioned by posters...HK wallopped kuwait...for me HK is sending a message...gilas should not take them lightly...homecourt din ng mga HK dun...

Sakit nga panoorin yun game...kakapanood ko ulit kanina...dko alam anong nangyari after halftime...mukhang over rotation nga...para siguro nde mapagod mga players...considering may game agad kinabukasan...

Glaring point..for me...inside presence natin is really lacking...mukhang alam na ng kalaban pano ihandle sina pingris and thoss ....

that's why I think coach tab bungled it this time,...whichever/wherever you look at it; on a positive note, this should awaken them and not treat anyone lightly

I was watching the 2nd half of the game live on tv: ang sakit sa mata and mind you, the palestines have their share of miscues...nung natapos ang game, ang dibdib ko naman ang masakit...I have high regard and expectation for this team, and this thing happened

nonetheless, no need to push the panic button at this point in time...Sana lang this would be a wake-up call

what is good, if ever you can call it as good, about this loss is that this should bring back the senses in our players. no country should be treated lightly. i agree that coach tab blew this one. disappointing...in fact coach tab considered this game against palestine to fine-tune their game. resulta? natalo. if gilas takes the game against hongkong seriously, show their A-game and killer instinct, this should be a rout. but if we play the same way like we did against palestine. baka may tulog tayo.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/23ija13.jpg

very inspiring...i can only hope that smc players can emulate what a legit nba player just did...that's the least they can do at this point....o pinagbababwal din ba ang pagsuporta? nyahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go gilas...let's get win no. 1 against hongkong later!!! LABAN PILIPINAS!!!

Blanche should recover his "air" Hingal kalabaw. That's not the way of a naturalized player. Romeo and Abueva should observe Castro on how to run the game. Congrats Gilas. See you for tomorrow's game. Make the country proud.

Mukhang they're missing the stabilizing factor that LA and Jimmy can offer. Terrence and Calvin should learn that this is part of their role. Nevertheless, they have this explosiveness factor naman na unique in this Gilas 3.0

Tab should use Norwood as stabilizer as well, being the most experienced (in FIBA tourney)among the guards.

nah...Castro and norwood should be enough as stabilizing factor...IMO..i like what romeo and calvin is doing..always aggressive..that should put pressure on the opposing guards to guard them...wag lang masyadong madaming dribble...we will be needing those two VS mga big guards ng china korea and iran...moreso si intal...defending and hustle plays nila...

Si thoss? ...hayyyy...mas kelangan si rosario...mabilis mataas tumalon vs opposing bigs ng ibang teams....

The rest..good defensive players naman...MGR, ping, asi and si calvin ulit...

Outside shooting will make or break our gilas...since opposing teams are using zone satin palagi...sayang si jeff chan...ilan games pa naman para mahone ang shooting nina abueva, norwood, romeo and intal...

Edited by azraelmd
  • Like (+1) 1

It looks like Korea, just like Gilas, fell victim to complacency and overconfidence. Korea led by 15 over China with just over 7 minutes in the game left but lost to the hosts. Moral lessons for Gilas and Korea: never ever underestimate your opponent and it ain't over till it's over.

It was a great win by Gilas over Hong Kong. Gilas should keep its focus and sharpness against Kuwait.

On a positive note, China is beatable...