Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

The end-game collapse was what cost us victories over the three countries. I read somewhere here that the end-game collapse has been addressed by Tab. What I like about Tab is his way of constructively criticizing his wards calmly. He reminds me of another coaching great, Ron Jacobs.

yes...cool, calm and calculated. unlike kots tsot na naninigaw...sipa ng upuan at nagwawala :D :D :D

My post-mortem: Shoo-ins na sila Castro, Ranidel, Abueva, Pingris, and probably Romeo (unless Tab has other things in mind); Out - Aldrech Ramos (inconsistent; low 3-pt shot % na dapat ay role niya) and Moa (just becoz Andray will be our naturalized player since kahit half of Andray's potential is still better)

11986347_1177716792245446_45576859653223

MVP Cup organizers have invited Barangay Ginebra to take over but the team management declined.

this is expected from SMC...yun ngang magpahiram ng player di sila pumayag, yan pa kayang exhibition games lang. let us not expect SMC to have a role or even cooperate in the national team. pabayaan na lang natin si MVP na sumuporta sa gilas.

Gilas Pilipinas Final 12 for the FIBA Asia Championships 2015 in Changsha, China:

Andray Blatche

Ranidel De Ocampo

Marc Pingris

Jayson Castro

Gabe Norwood,

Calvin Abueva

Terrence Romeo

Asi Taulava

Sonny Thoss

Matt Ganuelas-Rosser

JC Intal

Dondon Hontiveros

No JORDAN CLARKSON in the lineup for FIBA ASIA!!

Note: Jordan Clarkson won't be playing in the FIBA Asia because the SBP failed to secure the necessary clearances on time.

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv/gilas-pilipinas-final-lineup-for-fiba-asia-bared-jordan-clarkson-fails-to-make-cut

this is it...the 12 fighting warriors of team pilipinas. we may not have clarkson for this mission but i'm sure these 12 will fight for flag and country. LABAN PILIPINAS!!!

I am not impressed with Ganuelas based on what I saw in the Jones Cup, The showed moments of brilliance with his sidestepping moves but that's all there is to him. Maybe I am judging Ganuelas too harshly. If I am, kindly rectify my opinion.

not sure but maybe coach tab saw something in ganuelas which he can use or exploit in the future.

Why?????

Kasali si thoss...and not si rosario????.....bakit??? Coach tab....much better si troy kesa kay thoss...

maliban sa pagbibigay ng mga useless foul eh may shooting si Thoss sa 8footer na wlang shooting si Troy (sa ngayon kc rookie)

yung Rosser aba naku isa lng reason yan.. TnT players yan kya d pwedeng mawala kya pikit mata sa performance sa Jones Cup

so almost 4 lng ang bago sa lineup ng Gilas: Rosser Abueva Thoss Romeo

laking bagay tlaga kung ksama si Clarkson