Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Yup, sayang talaga,chief. If Erram made that easy layup, we win the game. But you need someone like Standhardinger to take on Zhou Qi. Slaughter and Aguilar are not quick enough for Zhou Qi. Standhardinger for Aguilar since the former is a smarter player. Pringle, Lee and Clarkson for Pogoy, Castro and that other TNT player. I never heard Yeng say "puso". For him, it is all about effort and execution. If Tab can't coach Gilas anymore, make Yeng coach Gilas. Chot has outlived his welcome.

Erratum: It is supposed to be Fajardo and Slaughter. Japeth can guard Zhou from the outside but he is not as smart as Standhardinger so I will take Standhardinger over Japeth.

problema sa naturalization isa lang pwede gamitin ...need natin tlaga na 7 footer or 6"11 na naturalized

If we can have Junmar and Greg in froncourt I think solid na ang ilalim natin tapos Almazan and Aguilar sa 4th spot. Malaking bagay yung Shooter na wingman like Brownlee and JClarkson kc di mahihirapan ang guard spot sa offense.

in my perfect imagination:

pringle

Tui

Brownlee

Almazan

Fajardo

2nd unit

Lee

Yap

Norwood

Aguilar

Slaughter

Reserved: Erram, Belga

Hold out yer horses....

We hope and pray that if we ever we get the W against Korea, we have to face another formidable foe and that's Iran.

While China is just cruise around going to the finals which will they face first the host nation, followed by Chinese-Taipei.

#LabanPilipinas!

Ang mabigat na desisyon -- sino sa 3 naturalized players ang ipapasok sa November? Isa lang pwede naturalized player sa team.

Blatche, Standhardinger, or Pringle?

My vote is Standhardinger.

Eto lineup ko:

Coach: Tim Cone or Yeng Guiao

Standhardinger (naturalized player)

Fajardo

Almazan

Eram

Aguilar

Paras

Williams

Romeo

Belo

Dalistan

Norwood

Parks

Sino ba magaling na small forward sa Pinas ngayon?

Edited by MRROUGHSEX

Ang mabigat na desisyon -- sino sa 3 naturalized players ang ipapasok sa November?

Blatche, Standhardinger, or Pringle?

I'll scratch Andray right away in the list... we've seen his best basketball days, he's hard to coach (per Coach Tab's revelation), may NBA 'attitude' (unlike JC), and has erratic schedule all his own

• Like (+1) 1

Malabo

I'll scratch Andray right away in the list... we've seen his best basketball days, he's hard to coach (per Coach Tab's revelation), may NBA 'attitude' (unlike JC), and has erratic schedule all his own

Tama.

Tapos sina Romeo at Williams suspended for 3 games. Tsk tsk.

Ipalit ko dyan eh TT. Tiu at Tolomia.

Si Aguilar suspended for 1-game. Palit ko dyan si Santos.

Eto revised line-up ko.

Standhardinger (naturalized player)

Fajardo

Almazan

Eram

Santos

Paras

Tiu

Tolomia

Belo

Dalistan

Norwood

Parks

Yup, sayang talaga,chief. If Erram made that easy layup, we win the game. But you need someone like Standhardinger to take on Zhou Qi. Slaughter and Aguilar are not quick enough for Zhou Qi. Standhardinger for Aguilar since the former is a smarter player. Pringle, Lee and Clarkson for Pogoy, Castro and that other TNT player. I never heard Yeng say "puso". For him, it is all about effort and execution. If Tab can't coach Gilas anymore, make Yeng coach Gilas. Chot has outlived his welcome.

Dapat turuan dumakdak si Eram.

impressed si coach yeng kay standhardinger. di kaya bitawan ni coach yeng si blatche at si standhardinger ang kunin niyang naturalized player? if coach yeng will be able to get junemar, lassiter and greg to supplement yung team niya ngayon sa asian games, malaki tsansa matalo natin ang iran.

Suspended si Blatche so this will be a graceful exit for Blatch and a nice welcome for Dingstandinghard!

umiinit na si jc...yung dalawang intsik na mga nba players, mga naglalaro lang ng dama yan. mga bangko. si clarkson legitimate 1st five.

Alam naman din natin na me discrimination vs non-black players especially pag Asian. Tingin nila lower quality. Si Haddadi, terror ng Asian Games pero binangko lang ng Grizzlies. Sayang.

What's the status of stanley pringle? Naturalized ba?...or considered filipino? is he playing the asian games as a filipino or naturalized player? if he is considered as filipino, maybe he can be added to the lineup to be backstopped by standhardinger. pwede din kaya si scottie?

What's the status of stanley pringle? Naturalized ba?...or considered filipino? is he playing the asian games as a filipino or naturalized player? if he is considered as filipino, maybe he can be added to the lineup to be backstopped by standhardinger. pwede din kaya si scottie?

As Fililipino. I don't think there is "local passport before 16" requirement in Asian Games. As long as there is proof of Filipino blood or at least 1 naturalized player, the team is ok.

Btw, these Asian Games are counting towards suspension games for the suspended players so this means win or lose vs Korea, that is the 3rd game of serving suspension, so that means Blatche, William, Romeo and Aguilar have all served their time and thus will be available for November against the Kazakhs!

No Fajardo / No Blatche / No Aguilar / No Clarkson / No Castro / No Romeo sa next window?

This is the best line up for me:

PG: Lee / Tui / Ahamnisi

SG: Lassiter / Chan

SF: Yap / Norwood

PF: Almazan / Erram

C: Slaughter / Standhandinger (Naturalized) / Taulava

Yap is too small to be forward and always on the outside. He's a pure shooting guard.

As Fililipino. I don't think there is "local passport before 16" requirement in Asian Games. As long as there is proof of Filipino blood or at least 1 naturalized player, the team is ok.

Btw, these Asian Games are counting towards suspension games for the suspended players so this means win or lose vs Korea, that is the 3rd game of serving suspension, so that means Blatche, William, Romeo and Aguilar have all served their time and thus will be available for November against the Kazakhs!

so if stanley is a filipino, then is he cleared to play in the fiba qualifiers as a filipino or the requirement of having a philippine passport before reaching the age of 16 is still a requisite?

so if stanley is a filipino, then is he cleared to play in the fiba qualifiers as a filipino or the requirement of having a philippine passport before reaching the age of 16 is still a requisite?

Di gaano mahigpit requirements ng asian games pagdating sa mga half blood/nationality. Sa FIBA naman base sa mga nababasa ko yung passport at the age of 16 at yung 6 months of living sa country na irerepresent niya yung main requirements.