Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

would clarkson actually elevate our chances?

Analyzing the tendencies of JC's game and Coach Yengs Offensive and Defensive game vs Kazaks.. I think may chance tayo manalo against China.. The rugged hardnose Frontcourt (kahit maliit) Almazan, Stand, Belga, Erram and Asi will be the key. Of course backcourt is on our advantage kc malaki at mabilis si pringle, JC at paul lee..even Tui/Mavs is a physical pesky guard..

Ung ilalim lng talaga ang need magsipag at out of foul trouble

definitely JClarkson will not be playing for qualifyer and I'm counting for PBA board to step in..

If Brownlee will be naturalized before next window, it's an indication that SMC are all in.

May next window lineup if ever:

Pringle

Lee

Cabagnot

Tui

Norwood

Santos

Lassiter

Brownlee (Naturalized)

Erram

Almazan

Fajardo

Slaughter

coach: Yeng Guiao

You can't help but appreciate the genius in Yeng Guiao's selection of players for his crack team.

He chose hard bodied guys like Belga, Taulava and Standhardinger to battle China's big men but reed thin players inside the paint.

He got shooters like Yap, Lee, Tiu and a speedster in Pringle. Most of all, he's got a legitimate NBA scorer in Clarkson.

A powerhouse team that could easily outmatch Chot Reyes' Gilas. Only if Guiao had more time to prepare, I could easily say this team could reach a podium finish.

I haven't seen Pringle play yet but as I was looking at his video clips, I can say he plays like Kyrie Irving. I said Ricci Rivero plays like Kyrie Irving but Pringle is closer to the style of Kyrie. Standhardinger and Taulava would bring it physically against the Chinese who gave us a good serving of "Lutong Macau" in the FIBA-Asia 2015 Finals.

I haven't seen Pringle play yet but as I was looking at his video clips, I can say he plays like Kyrie Irving. I said Ricci Rivero plays like Kyrie Irving but Pringle is closer to the style of Kyrie. Standhardinger and Taulava would bring it physically against the Chinese who gave us a good serving of "Lutong Macau" in the FIBA-Asia 2015 Finals.

yes stanley plays like kyrie. loves to slash to the basket and has a good shooting touch from the outside specially the 3. mas mahaba lang bigote ni stanley chief :) :) :) Edited by junix

yes stanley plays like kyrie. loves to slash to the basket and has a good shooting touch from the outside specially the 3. mas mahaba lang bigote ni stanley chief :) :) :)

He looks like Harden but plays like Kyrie. I would love to see Standhardinger bang inside with the thin Chinese frontline. I think Standhardinger will thrive against the Chinese. Bukas pa, chief. Edited by will robie

1st play: matchup defense or (man to man)

love to see Clarkson/CStand pick n roll on a matchup defense tapos kick out sa mga shooters or pull up jumper ni JC which he loves to do in lakers day

2nd play: Zone defense

pag nag zone ang kalaban I hope Erram and Belga hits their 3's kc sila ang critical coz of 4th spot position.. I'm sure babantayan ni si JC and JC can move the ball para sa mga guardya such as Lee,Tui, Pringles and Yap

3rd play: Dribble drive

Pringle is a kyrie type so he can attack any man at will and while defense is focus on JC. Pringle can penetrate or dish off sa mga big man.

On defensive side:

I'm sure China will pound inside at sana lang di ma foul trouble mga Bigs natin.

First 5 prediction:

Belga

Almazan

Norwood

Pringle

Tui

tingin ko aasintahin ni Coach kung kaya sa lineup n yan pero after 2 mins at di maganda ang opensa.. ipapasok n si JC

impressed si coach yeng kay standhardinger. di kaya bitawan ni coach yeng si blatche at si standhardinger ang kunin niyang naturalized player? if coach yeng will be able to get junemar, lassiter and greg to supplement yung team niya ngayon sa asian games, malaki tsansa matalo natin ang iran.

Goodluck sa game vs China mamaya GILASTOPAINTERS

they are already at the venue - almost 2 hours before tipoff taking early shots with ASI practicing from 3 pt line,

Game is at 5PM with live telecast on ESPN5 and livestreaming at sports5 youtube channel

LABAN PILIPINAS!

Show them what you are made of Mr. Clarkson!

DlGz0cGUwAAiLyb.jpg

DlGz0cEU4AIPX2a.jpg

DlG0HeIU8AYtPrW.jpg

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1