• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Current Events Tidbits Et Al

And you try to imply that shooting female NPA in the vagina is a "verbal directive" that the soldiers "have to" obey?

Don't worry, our soldiers have more common sense than you.

Ang babaw ng defense mo, tol. The point is anything that your lord says CAN be interpreted as an order. And that you can't use the excuse that they need everything in writing.

"Common sense" ba nila ay equal sa DDS' common sense? LOL.

Ang babaw ng defense mo, tol. The point is anything that your lord says CAN be interpreted as an order. And that you can't use the excuse that they need everything in writing.

Only obtuse trolls like you would interpret as an order anything that Duterte says. Discernment....such a lonely word. :lol:

I'm not defending the soldiers or Du30. I'm attacking your inane insinuation.

Common sense is common sense.

There's no such thing as DDS common sense or tk421 common sense.

Either you have more, or lack, of it.

And you seem intent of proving to us your lack of it.

Edited by camiar

Nope. I'm gonna argue that DDS "common" sense is different from rest-of-humanity common sense.

After all, DDS "common" sense dictates that it's completely ok for people to be killed without facing trial first.

Or that Duterte made the right choice when he declared Lotto as illegal one day, then cheered again when he declared it was again legal the next.

Then their (your) common sense of saying that police are always to be believed when they said "nanlaban" when the idiot himself said "kung walang baril yun suspect, bigyan mo ng baril." (or was it ordered? it's up to the police's interpretation you said)

Yap away. I don't care. I'm gonna go back to my life and leave idiots discussing amongst themselves again. Have fun pleasuring each other~

Nope. I'm gonna argue that DDS "common" sense is different from rest-of-humanity common sense.

After all, DDS "common" sense dictates that it's completely ok for people to be killed without facing trial first.

Or that Duterte made the right choice when he declared Lotto as illegal one day, then cheered again when he declared it was again legal the next.

Then their (your) common sense of saying that police are always to be believed when they said "nanlaban" when the idiot himself said "kung walang baril yun suspect, bigyan mo ng baril." (or was it ordered? it's up to the police's interpretation you said)

Yap away. I don't care. I'm gonna go back to my life and leave idiots discussing amongst themselves again. Have fun pleasuring each other~

Yeah, you do that. Go back to your pathetic hole and wait for the next instruction from your handler/financier.

hah! Is this the fight club thread? haha, lighten up peeps. Anyway, saw the news about the Divorce Bill being opposed by male senators where the bill was in fact refiled by a female senator. life is so Jim Carrey.

Get used to it. The sometimes fiery and sarcastic exchange of opinions is what makes viewing the political threads interesting.
  • 1 month later...

From CNN:

DOH: Dengvaxia mess a 'major reason' behind 2 million unvaccinated children

https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/02/06/doh-vaccination-dengvaxia-mess.html

"...DOH Disease Prevention and Control Bureau Director said they were not able to include all children in their immunization coverage program since some parents' are apprehensive of its adverse effects, similar to the controversial dengue immunization program in 2014.

"The major reason, wherein we have a big drop from 70% in 2017, we had only 39% (coverage) in 2018, of course because of the Dengvaxia scare,"..."

And who is to blame for the Dengvaxia fiasco? TK421 and her paymaster Abnoy.

Edited by camiar