• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Current Events Tidbits Et Al

Anybody here as pissed off as I am for the recent acquittal of Bong Revilla?

Susunod na jan siyempre yung pag aabsuelto kay Jinggoy and Enrile.

Tapos to add insult to injury, tatakbo ulit ng senador yung tatlong kupal - and guess under whos banner?

Hugpong ng Panggagago (este Pagbabago pala) led by Sarah Duterte.

Wooohooo thank you tatay! Youre the best!

lets be real.... bkit sila lng tatlo ang inihabla regarding PDAF

alam naman ng sambayanan na sandamakmak na politiko kaanib ni PNOY ang nagpasasa sa PDAF...

dapat mas madami pang politikong dawit sa PDAF ang kinasuhan.. pero bakit silang tatlo lng???

If there were others who were involved in the PDAF scam, then I wish Duterte would jail them too instead of setting free those who were already charged.

Alam naman natin na ayaw ni Duterte sa mga critiko niya, and if given the chance, siguradong ipapakulong niya sila.

So why isnt anyone from the LP being charged for the PDAF scandal? Maybe because whats left of the Liberal party members are really clean. (Im not saying they are, but right now it seems that way because there are no charges being filed against them)

Maybe those previous Liberal party members na may kalokohan already jumped shipped and allied with Duterte so they wont be charged for their offenses. Alam naman natin na maraming lumilipat ng alliansa pag alam nilang mananalo yung isang party. Itong si Digong naman, syempre hindi na niya ipapakulong yung mga yun kasi ka-alyiado na niya.

Mahirap bumangga kay Duterte kung may mga kasalanan ka kasi siguradong babawian ka niya. So you can assume that those who criticize the president are, for the most part, clean.

Edited by juan t

If you truly believe that Duterte has no influence whatsoever to the judiciary, then you're even dumber than I thought.

Yes, I truly believe he has no influence and only yellow dullards like you would believe otherwise. You have no basis. Just a warped conjecture.

Edited by will robie

Anybody here as pissed off as I am for the recent acquittal of Bong Revilla?

Susunod na jan siyempre yung pag aabsuelto kay Jinggoy and Enrile.

Tapos to add insult to injury, tatakbo ulit ng senador yung tatlong kupal - and guess under whos banner?

Hugpong ng Panggagago (este Pagbabago pala) led by Sarah Duterte.

Wooohooo thank you tatay! Youre the best!

The last time I checked, only Jinggoy Estrada will run under the HNP.

If there were others who were involved in the PDAF scam, then I wish Duterte would jail them too instead of setting free those who were already charged.

Alam naman natin na ayaw ni Duterte sa mga critiko niya, and if given the chance, siguradong ipapakulong niya sila.

So why isnt anyone from the LP being charged for the PDAF scandal? Maybe because whats left of the Liberal party members are really clean. (Im not saying they are, but right now it seems that way because there are no charges being filed against them)

Maybe those previous Liberal party members na may kalokohan already jumped shipped and allied with Duterte so they wont be charged for their offenses. Alam naman natin na maraming lumilipat ng alliansa pag alam nilang mananalo yung isang party. Itong si Digong naman, syempre hindi na niya ipapakulong yung mga yun kasi ka-alyiado na niya.

Mahirap bumangga kay Duterte kung may mga kasalanan ka kasi siguradong babawian ka niya. So you can assume that those who criticize the president are, for the most part, clean.

Clean? Or they are just good in cleaning any trace of evidence that can be linked back to them. Do you not believe in a perfect crime?

Clean? Or they are just good in cleaning any trace of evidence that can be linked back to them. Do you not believe in a perfect crime?

I will not defend the LP party, but I will say this : if you believe that some of their members are involved in the PDAF sandal and you are mad at the Pnoy admin for not including them in the charges, then you should also be mad at the Duterte admin for not going after them - wag tayong ipokrito!

I will not defend the LP party, but I will say this : if you believe that some of their members are involved in the PDAF sandal and you are mad at the Pnoy admin for not including them in the charges, then you should also be mad at the Duterte admin for not going after them - wag tayong ipokrito!

I think they tried. Remember when they are trying to talk to Napoles. Accept it or not but Napoles is the key when giving hard evidences against lawmakers involved in PDAF. But the pressure to prosecute Napoles is so big they couldn't struck a deal. Personally for me its really Napoles OR the Govt. officials, now they have a weak case that's why Revilla was acquitted. Ang magiging ebidensya kasi is self inflicting kay Napoles kaya di niya ito ilalabas unless magka deal sila ng prosecution. Pero nagyong guilty na si Napoles mukhang huli na ang lahat.

• Like (+1) 1