• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Current Events Tidbits Et Al

Have you heard of Max Montero and his little defense blog? That blog has been spot on about the frigate deal fiasco, the FA-50 acquisition, military budget hearings, etc. The blog is reliable enough to be quoted by both local and foreign news outlets, and other defense blogs.

Probably, I'm not sure. Is it the MaxDefense blog?

What is confusing me is that AFP modernization is a law. It defines what needs to be procured over a mandated implementation period. Who has the authority to slash what has already been defined by law? And for what reason?

• 1 month later...

Kawawa naman yun mga DDS: kelangan pa nila i photoshop at i hijack yun photos (pinalitan yun signage digitally from itakwil ang duterte chacha to say itakwil ang dilawan) ng anti-Duterte protesters sa SONA. Mas maliit kasi yun hakot nila at hindi photogenic.

Kawawa naman yun mga DDS: kelangan pa nila i photoshop at i hijack yun photos (pinalitan yun signage digitally from itakwil ang duterte chacha to say itakwil ang dilawan) ng anti-Duterte protesters sa SONA. Mas maliit kasi yun hakot nila at hindi photogenic.

Ibig mong sabihin mas malakas humakot ang dilawan :D Obvious namn kasi mas mapera sila.

Ibig mong sabihin mas malakas humakot ang dilawan :D Obvious namn kasi mas mapera sila.

Basta ang alam ko nakaka awa na nakaka tawa yun ginawa nila... kelangan mameke ng mga supporters. LOL.

Speaking of fakes. I noticed that there are also fake "testimonies" circulating around one of the activists' leaders: Nato Reyes. Not that I share my ideologies with him, but I do know that they are fakes.

How? Because one of the "testimonials" came from a certain Khesia Fornea Bordios who says she was a classmate of him... in HS.

Proof: 1) because she was born too late (for around 10 years) to be his HS classmate, and 2) she's a girl. Nato came from an exclusive boys school.

Now if they can fake testimonials like these... I'm not sure what other fakes news you get from your oh-so-reliable social media platform vs legitimate news sources. LOL.

Fake news factories are working overtime, DDS?

Basta ang alam ko nakaka awa na nakaka tawa yun ginawa nila... kelangan mameke ng mga supporters. LOL.

Speaking of fakes. I noticed that there are also fake "testimonies" circulating around one of the activists' leaders: Nato Reyes. Not that I share my ideologies with him, but I do know that they are fakes.

How? Because one of the "testimonials" came from a certain Khesia Fornea Bordios who says she was a classmate of him... in HS.

Proof: 1) because she was born too late (for around 10 years) to be his HS classmate, and 2) she's a girl. Nato came from an exclusive boys school.

Now if they can fake testimonials like these... I'm not sure what other fakes news you get from your oh-so-reliable social media platform vs legitimate news sources. LOL.

Fake news factories are working overtime, DDS?

So why do you keep finding/reading all those non reliable source that keeps giving fake news? Ni hindi ko nga alam mayroong mga ganyan and I don't even bother looking them up.

So why do you keep finding/reading all those non reliable source that keeps giving fake news? Ni hindi ko nga alam mayroong mga ganyan and I don't even bother looking them up.

1) Because I have a duty to tell the truth if I know it's being misrepresented. I take no side if I know there's fakery involved. Besides, the rally fakery was reported by INQ.

2) Just because you haven't come across it yet, doesn't mean you will never come across it or if someone here would not come across it. So I'm just going to debunk it just in case. Alam naman natin gaano ka gullible sa social media ang mga tao ngayon at mas pinahahalagahan nga nila ang mga blogs kaysa legit news sources.

• Like (+1) 1