• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Shopping Online

kanski

i shop for clothes online and it has been great except when im dealing with ASIANS i.e. thailand and china specifically...

i dont know, the shops they have are rip-offs when it comes to shipping... so please please, only get from those places if you are willing to pay more for certain clothing (in my case, it was a Celtic Scarab belt buckle).

however, i have been nothing satisfied with Japan, Korea and Hong-Kong... they have the best videogame/anime/rockstar fashion stuff.

the best place though is still the US... but if you are gonna get expensive shirts like D&G or Affliction... be sure to get 3 (i know this will get you in the 8K) mark, just for shipping to be worth it.

i got an Affliction shirt once in a really big, spacious package *lol* lesson learned: get more than ONE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love to shop online especially sa e-bay. Purchased many things like shirts, shoes, caps, and bags. Mejo addicted me sa pagshop online until I saw my bills. hehehehe. Pero before you shop online make sure that you're using a secure and up-to-date version of browsers like Opera and Firefox. Saka the computer that you're using when you shop online have an updated antivirus. Delikado na baka mahack ka. Pero thank God hindi pa naman sa aking nangyayari yun.

I'd actually would like to disagree on the Multiply thing, since I sell my designs online with Multiply and I know a lot of people who sell via Multiply. XD

But well, yes of course, you have to be very careful. Check for credentials like packaging details and the like. Never buy from an un-updated site or from those who offer overly sugarcoated deals. There's always something fishy about them.

at first I was hesitant to go onine shopping but because I was not able to get a mouse for my laptop that I like here in Pinas. I went to Amazon website in Germany and I purchase a touch mouse,sulit naman. yun nga lang medyo you reallt have to be patient to get your purchase.

• 1 month later...

meron bgo akong nadiscover u can buy online khit wala kyong credit card try nyo johnyaircargo na try ko n

$25 dollars charge ng johnny air cargo 3 items maximum each website 2 weeks abutin

just visited the JOHNNYAIR website and

i didn't see anything about this.

is this actually part of their service portfolio?

maybe you could give more details, pls?

tia! B)