• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cablelink Reviews?

i am moving to moonwalk pque soon and we were told that PLDT wont be granting our building any leased lines because not very many people wanted landlines (i heard that most people use cellphones nowadays... hehe) so i wont be able to sign up for pldt dsl, and the building admin told me that they do have cable link cableTV and cableInternet.

any feedback on the cable internet? is there a download cap? hows torrenting?

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid ang cablelink, tagal naming cable to up until 5 years ago. Nung nawala na yung mga live nba. Sa Studio 23 na lang kami nanood.

Tapos yung magaganda na channels esp Discovery Science and I can't recall other quality channels pero madami pa eh, later on nawala and you have to upgrade na ata to avail them. Nasanay siguro kami nung bata pa kami, Cable TV, and that's it- andun na lahat wala ng upgrade or iba ibang package. Kaya later on nag Cignal na kami, NBAtv plus mga digital channels.

Pero nakakapanghinayang yung Cablelink gaganda ng mga channels nyan dati. I guess sumabay na din talaga sila sa agos ng panahon sa negosyo na madami nang packages.