• 4 weeks later...

Mondays to Thurs:

6-9AM Magic 89.9 Good times with Mo

9-10AM Rx 93.1 Morning Rush with Chico and Del

5-7PM(4-7) NU 107.5 Stairways to Seven

6-10PM Magic 89.9 Boys Night Out

OR 92.3 Brewrats.

Fridays and weekends:

6PM onwards 92.3 don't know exactly what time is Marc Abaya show is.

11PM onwards NU 107.5 and also the weekend

89.9 - I ONLY LISTEN HERE DURING FRIDAYS

ACTUALLY, I SELDOM LISTEN TO FM STATIONS NOWADAYS. WHAT YOU HEAR ARE MOSTLY TALKIES, HYSTERIA, KAEK-EKAN, GOSSIPS, PAPOGI KUNO AMONG DJ'S, PA CUTE AMONG LADY DJ'S, USELESS INTERVIEWS, ALL TALK, BLAH BLAH. UNLIKE BEFORE, JUST PLAIN GOOD MUSIC TO RELAX YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL, SELDOM ANG DALDALAN ON THE AIR. I PREFER TO LISTEN TO AM STATIONS DZMM, DZBB IN THE MORNINGS TO GET UP TO DATE INFORMATION AND NEWS.

true that...unfortunately, that is... but there are still some old-school FM stations here in Manila if you dont like lots of talking...

senti mode and less talk - 96.3 WRock...

Friday Magic Madness - 89.9 WTM (always luv the 80s/90s sound....)

Monster's Riot Wednesdays - RX 93.1 (80s, 90s and early 2000s)

At 99.5 RT, they also play whole day 80s/90s music on Saturdays B)

and on Sundays.... Hip 26 @ RX 93.1....Best of Hiphop and R&B B)

RX is ok but most of their DJs talk too much, like Chico and Delamar (hehe, peace to their fans here :lol:) but they're acceptable

on some days (on my part, that is, hehe)...

Rico and Jude dont talk much compared to their colleagues... while Louie and Christy always go pa-cute and lots of screaming from Christy...the so-called "Awesome Twosome" sucks...yan ang panay pa-cute and lots and lots of talking they always go past their time slot... the "Playtime" girls do lots and lots of talk din, and flirting... but sometimes they're ok...you'd rather listen to Boys' Night Out @ Magic 89.9 WTM...

After that, that's when the smooth music plays in RX... from 3some by Tom Alvarez, you get to listen to 3 straight songs with no DJ talking in between from 11pm to 3 am then 3am to 6am would be Gelli, who doesn't talk much about herself and only does the greets and requests (which is all right though sometimes draining)....

halatang babad sa RX :lol: but I also try the others depending on the mood...now it's "Monster's Riot" @ RX playing... hump day 80s/90s and early 2000s...

Edited by ^Tim^

true that...unfortunately, that is... but there are still some old-school FM stations here in Manila if you dont like lots of talking...

senti mode and less talk - 96.3 WRock...

Friday Magic Madness - 89.9 WTM (always luv the 80s/90s sound....)

Monster's Riot Wednesdays - RX 93.1 (80s, 90s and early 2000s)

At 99.5 RT, they also play whole day 80s/90s music on Saturdays B)

and on Sundays.... Hip 26 @ RX 93.1....Best of Hiphop and R&B B)

RX is ok but most of their DJs talk too much, like Chico and Delamar (hehe, peace to their fans here :lol:) but they're acceptable

on some days (on my part, that is, hehe)...

Rico and Jude dont talk much compared to their colleagues... while Louie and Christy always go pa-cute and lots of screaming from Christy...the so-called "Awesome Twosome" sucks...yan ang panay pa-cute and lots and lots of talking they always go past their time slot... the "Playtime" girls do lots and lots of talk din, and flirting... but sometimes they're ok...you'd rather listen to Boys' Night Out @ Magic 89.9 WTM...

After that, that's when the smooth music plays in RX... from 3some by Tom Alvarez, you get to listen to 3 straight songs with no DJ talking in between from 11pm to 3 am then 3am to 6am would be Gelli, who doesn't talk much about herself and only does the greets and requests (which is all right though sometimes draining)....

halatang babad sa RX :lol: but I also try the others depending on the mood...now it's "Monster's Riot" @ RX playing... hump day 80s/90s and early 2000s...

:wub: Hope they change their format and programs. Just play good and cool music. Avoid so much talks and gossips just like in TV. They might sound like Tita Boy Abunda, Cristy Pekpekmin, Ruffa EkEk-tierrez, Kris Ek Ek-quino in the long run with all the trash and garbage they are talking. Hope 96.3 Lite Rock improve their music selection a bit.

There are times they play lousy and sleepy music especially when you are driving. Much better if they play folk, country and classic rock music which we seldom hear nowadays and not modern R&B music from new artists (Tunog Bakla). Hope RX 93 play more music and not talkies which are sometimes irritating to listeners.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...