• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Political Jokes

• 3 weeks later...

Wag natin husgahan si Mocha Uson bilang sexy dancer before.

Husgahan natin sya kasi kahit binigyan sya ng isang disenteng trabaho at karapatang magbago, di nya matalikuran ang kabastusan. Anw, Kung tawag nyo kay President ay Tatay, bat hindi sya tawaging Ina.... Ina Mocha?

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

from unijokes.com:

After numerous rounds of, "We don't know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send Ted Kennedy a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Kennedy opened the letter which appeared to contain a single line of the coded message, 370HSSV-0773H. Kennedy was baffled, so he e-mailed it to John Kerry. Kerry and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it at the FBI, so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA. With no clue as to its meaning, the FBI finally asked Marine Corps Intelligence for help. Within a few seconds, the Marine Corps cabled back with this reply, "Tell Kennedy he's holding the message upside down."

Ran out of issues? Is this why you've got no choice but go to even lower levels of brainless posts?

You're over-AnaLyzing things... just because he's the butt of the joke, doesn't mean you'd have to defend him like an arselicker everytime. Maybe you need to relax and release some gas a bit.

And you're OOT... again.

You're over-AnaLyzing things... just because he's the butt of the joke, doesn't mean you'd have to defend him like an arselicker everytime. Maybe you need to relax and release some gas a bit.

And you're OOT... again.

It's OK for me to be OOT. I started this thread.

It's very unchristian to joke about the health issues of your brethren. It's poor taste, to say the least.

Your pathetic "jokes" say a lot about your person.

Edited by camiar

It's OK for me to be OOT. I started this thread.

It's very unchristian to joke about the health issues of your brethren. It's poor taste, to say the least.

Your pathetic "jokes" say a lot about your person.

LOL. And now you're using religion against me when your idol openly curses God and the Pope. What a hypocrite.

Besides... have I ever said that I'm a Christian?

LOL. And now you're using religion against me when your idol openly curses God and the Pope. What a hypocrite.

Besides... have I ever said that I'm a Christian?

Oh? He cursed God?

That's the joke of the day.

Do you have to be a Christian to behave in an unchristian manner? What a joke!