Places To Stay In Makati City

If you want something that is clean and cheap try the Clipper Inn on the corner of Burgos St. and Kalayaan Ave. - before everyone goes off and asks if it's a short time hotel due to it's location.. no it's not but I'm sure you could use it for that purpose if you desired.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Manila Pen - rooms are really big and the beds are really soft, the kind you don't wanna leave hehe.. I got 2 rooms that time since i was with my family, rooms are connected, there is a door near the TV which you can use to go to the other side.. If you want to eat, you can either go to the lobby area or go to Escolta. I'm not sure if im biased or what, pero i didn't like the spread sa Escolta..

Makati Shang - Rooms are big also, i think i also got connecting rooms that time, not sure. For dinning purposes, there's Circles. Food is great, i enjoyed eating here more than in Manila Pen. There's chinese, indian food, steak, dessert, and seafood. Bread pudding is gooood hehe. Plus, tawid ka lang and you're already in the mall.

Haven't tried raffles yet though, i'll give a review once i go there.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ito po tinitignan namin mag asawa pag naghahanap ng hotel. Pero minsan ung price di sya tama pag nasa mismong hotel ka na. Like nung nasa Tune Hotel Makati kami ung price nya sa internet almost 2k pagdating namin dun nasa 2,500 up depende sa available rooms pa. Siguro better kung assume mo na ung price dito plus 20-30% higher pa.

http://www.hotelscombined.co.uk/SearchResults.aspx?destination=place%3aMakati_City&checkin=2014-10-02&checkout=2014-10-03&Rooms=1&adults_1=2&languageCode=EN&currencyCode=GBP

• 1 year later...

I stayed at ARUGA in the Rockwell area for two months. It's more of a full service apartment with all the amenities of a four or five star hotels. It has two bedrooms, living & dining rooms plus a kitchenette and laundry facilities. They also provide all the things that you will need to entertain such as china service and silverwares with cloth napkins included. It's very convenient since it is only across the Rockwell Plant Mall. There is even an underground passage to the mall for their guests.

Well, if you're in a loooong vacation, say a month or two, then staying in a hotel can sometimes be stressful because first, expect that it will be cramped, and second, you don't want to be locked up in a cornered room, do you? That's why, I would want to recommend you staying in a condominiums as retreat homes undershort term lease instead of booking in hotels, because not only do they have low rental cost, they give you that desired resort style living asyou select from your favorite destination.

If you are looking for some facilities like this at very reasonable price, I tell you that ARUGA Serviced Apartments at Rockwell will fit the bill. Very spacious two bedroom apartments with all the amenities of a four or five star hotel. Very courteous staff and convenient location for shopping and dining.

I stayed at ARUGA in the Rockwell area for two months. It's more of a full service apartment with all the amenities of a four or five star hotels. It has two bedrooms, living & dining rooms plus a kitchenette and laundry facilities. They also provide all the things that you will need to entertain such as china service and silverwares with cloth napkins included. It's very convenient since it is only across the Rockwell Plant Mall. There is even an underground passage to the mall for their guests.

Nice. Booked here for the New Year since half of Ascott will be under renovation (according to the staff) and we couldn't book there anymore. Serviced residences are sometimes better than hotels (maybe because of the kitchen and laundry)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...