Places To Stay In Makati City

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're considering a high end place to have your staycation, reunion or any celebration, Discovery Primea is the best place to go to. We stayed at their biggest room with a special promo for citi cardholders and got this room for 3D2N for a really good price. Everyone was very friendly. Security is impeccable. Amenities are top notch. Rooms are the best. I have nothing but good words about this hotel. Every part of this hotel was well thought of. The dishwasher on our room though wasn't working and the person who tried to fix it wasn't successful. Nonetheless, they have courteous staff to clean after your dishes. There really is no downside.

Great place, But I did feel isolated though. Maybe because I'm used to staying at the Ascott Makati. Or maybe the didn't have a New Year's Eve Party at the lobby.

Love the bedroom. It's really nice and comfy. And the bathroom has a tub with a small TV facing it.

Had a bad experience though. We got two suites, but the plumbing on one of the bathrooms and we had to switcj rooms.

It was a good place to have a staycation.

A bit expensive though. 33K for a two bedroom suite for two nights. But then again, I think that is the standard nowadays. Booked at Ascott again this year and it's worth 35k for two nights.

Will post pictures later.

Haven't stayed there yet but my niece had a spa package there... the Place is called I'm Hotel and it is in the corner of Kalayaan Ave. and Makati Avenue.

Very impressive. Nice for solo staycation sir!

Thanks for the referral

Though for that price, better to stay at the Shang.

But if you're really set to stay in this area, this is a nice place

Edited by Mad Damian
  • 1 month later...

Haven't stayed there yet but my niece had a spa package there... the Place is called I'm Hotel and it is in the corner of Kalayaan Ave. and Makati Avenue.

Agoda Rates: Tried booking for Independence Day Long Weekend and here is what I got

https://www.agoda.com/i-m-hotel/hotel/manila-ph.html?asq=TiE37kWcm%2BaGHxHGFq7gMzkhDdEzhGr8k4wtnkpPNQNu%2F9m9aZYSghoaXBAFvzwo8ZEJ58r7QkQRUiUpIGFxpQz6LvVKarDEUIHuVIShhaeM5Quh3LMRBsiZMLmT48RYjkZjsWrwc1W1cP6veUgBmyQhy5Qz40xm8w27L%2FkTi7o%3D&hotel=1235585&tick=636314835499&pagetypeid=7&origin=PH&cid=-218&tag=&gclid=&aid=130243&userId=b7cf04e7-3c14-4e6d-822a-14dcb57c8ab3&languageId=1&sessionId=zpoiworw2jdqhsckemh0qpu1&storefrontId=3&currencyCode=PHP&htmlLanguage=en-us&trafficType=User&cultureInfoName=en-US&checkIn=2017-06-10&checkout=2017-06-12&los=2&rooms=1&adults=2&childs=0&childages=&ckuid=b7cf04e7-3c14-4e6d-822a-14dcb57c8ab3

Looks Good:

i'm hotel is pricier compared to other neighbor hotels like citygarden and st giles. but its nice sa loob and new.

BABALA: the hotel is japanese so even the facilities and aircon are jap tech. yung aircon sobrang lamig di ko makontrol yun pala baliktad yung thermostat (30degrees is the coldest, 16degrees is the warmest). hahahaha

• 4 months later...