Places To Stay In Makati City

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to SPLURGE ... try Makati Diamond Residences Hotel. Opposite Greenbeit 1 ...

Got to FILM it when I was Supervising Producer & AD Manager for a travel show last year.

Shame ... I had a room ALL to myself but never got to INVITE some1 over coz I was WORKING. ;)

Mahirap na. Taking advantage already, if ever ... ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you're considering a high end place to have your staycation, reunion or any celebration, Discovery Primea is the best place to go to. We stayed at their biggest room with a special promo for citi cardholders and got this room for 3D2N for a really good price. Everyone was very friendly. Security is impeccable. Amenities are top notch. Rooms are the best. I have nothing but good words about this hotel. Every part of this hotel was well thought of. The dishwasher on our room though wasn't working and the person who tried to fix it wasn't successful. Nonetheless, they have courteous staff to clean after your dishes. There really is no downside.

• Like (+1) 4

If you're considering a high end place to have your staycation, reunion or any celebration, Discovery Primea is the best place to go to. We stayed at their biggest room with a special promo for citi cardholders and got this room for 3D2N for a really good price. Everyone was very friendly. Security is impeccable. Amenities are top notch. Rooms are the best. I have nothing but good words about this hotel. Every part of this hotel was well thought of. The dishwasher on our room though wasn't working and the person who tried to fix it wasn't successful. Nonetheless, they have courteous staff to clean after your dishes. There really is no downside.

maganda nga doon.