1 Month Without Sex

2 years na kami, simula ng magnegosyo sya, madalang na kaming mag sex, minsan once a week, naging 2x a month, ngayon 1 month na hindi pa rin kami nag sesex, nag try na kong yayain sya kaso ayaw nya, wala daw sya sa mood http://manilatonight.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.gif , sobrang aga nya matulog lagi http://manilatonight.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.gif hindi ko na sya niyaya ngayon kasi baka mapahiya lang uli ako. Madalas ko tuloy maisip na may babae sya or minsan na iinsecure na rin ako, kaya kahit gabi ng super exercise ako para maging sexy at super diet http://manilatonight.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.gif .

To the original poster Inday and other people that could relate I would like to share my POV.

So I got married about 1 ago from my GF of 6 years. Our Sex Life was great! We had checkins from various Motels/Hotels Mong Kok, LA' Boracay, Batanes, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan etc. Now that we have settled, we have decided to focus in on Business. The stress of being a businessman/woman is not easy. We are in the Industrial Machineries sector & thanks to Dutertes Build3x , Business is Booming with Big Ticket Clients & from Foreign, local , govt projects &etc. My day starts from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep.

And with that, We now have sex ONCE a month. We both admit that our libido is not the same. Maybe its the super busy lifestyle. Im wondering how can we have children and start a family when all we're focusing on is business. Sayang din if we dont take advantage of our booming economy ngaun. I just hope time wont pass us by and someone can give me great advice out there. Bottom line is whatever ur situation is, malaking effect talaga ang stress sa mag asawa.

my ghoooossss, months? , wala bang years

I was in college, 3rd year, broke up with my gf, and decided not to have any relationship. Just had fun (labas ng labas, outing ganun) for the last year of my college, as in no sex at all,(wala naman ako pera pang spakol) kamay lang, ayun natubod si dudung. hahaha! Walang years, pero year lang. hahaha

I was in college, 3rd year, broke up with my gf, and decided not to have any relationship. Just had fun (labas ng labas, outing ganun) for the last year of my college, as in no sex at all,(wala naman ako pera pang spakol) kamay lang, ayun natubod si dudung. hahaha! Walang years, pero year lang. hahaha

anu po un tubod?

ang tagal din po pala wala kayong sex, atleas nagkakamay ka, iba talaga pag may mariang palad