Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

i drift from one genre to the next but afrikaan tribal and jazz are my main staples.

that's kaki king's music. what you see there are the characters in the movie. you should watch it too. :)

is this too early to think of lunch?

Edited by lemon

getting wet at Dapitan wohooo!... we have to walk our way from Uste to Blum through the flood ^_^ before it gets dark... bawal maarte ew! :lol: every tigers and tigresses knows that... My Lady... Black Gold Black White! do you still rem?

what was your funniest storm experience?

Edited by toknene

oh heck Tok.... can still remember trying to run away from the waves of flood in my white uniform.... :rolleyes: talo kita... when I was working, I studied in the evening, so if the lights went out, we rushed getting out of the building in case the lights turned on again :lol:

@LX.... I remember that my older sister and brother were already crying in the school canteen because the school service didn't pick us up. I told them to wait inside while I waited for my mom to arrive at the school gate. She arrived with her face all bloodied. Turns out she tripped over a chain that was put there by the guards to prevent cars from parking. There were no lights. I ran to the canteen for ice and waited for the blood to go down before we tried to look for a cab going home. I was in Grade 5 then.

Where were you when the big earthquake that hit Baguio took place?

Edited by Macy

nagpapagwapo sa parlor wahaha... lumabas kami la na kasing ilaw

@My Lady... talo nga ako white uniform... at that time uniform namin is like mga taga uniwide now kasi maganda na... there was a time when we almost had to sleep sa Eng Bldg... buti di natuloy... puro mukhang T-square kasi gels dun (joke) pwede pa sa Educ

so what did you do during/after that big earthquake?

during the quake I was under the doorjamb of our house watching the chandelier swing wildly and the furnitures jump. After it stopped, I ran to the phone to check on my other brothers and sisters living elsewhere and to check if all of my nieces and nephews were safe. Then I realized I had bruises from being flung against the jamb a few times.

@Tok... salamat hah??? sa Eng'g kaya akoh! <_< lagi nga ako pinipilit gawing nude model ng mga taga Fine Arts... eh virginal pa ang beauty ko nun :lol:

Do you thing the earth is telling us something with all this crazy weather?

DE welcome back... naku yes... in my own little way... the Earth Hour is a start... ;)

@ Macy I think so... Mother Earth is another woman I can't understand ;)

@ My Lady... naku it was a joke... we try to keep secret our finds kaya T-Square mga taga Eng kunwari :lol: amin lang kasi yun/kayo :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: para di dumayo taga ibang bldg hehe

do you think there will be a great disaster coming after seeing all the crazy things happening?

Edited by toknene

there will always be great disasters coming our way... what makes it great is that its always unpredictable and it happens when we least expect it...

but yes crazy things are happening indeed ..like today it very sunny..yet its raining and weve got strong winds....

What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?

@ s_p at work... to be more precise, Malate, Manila near Baywalk

@ enzo829.. fork?

@ naked_angel.... just tapsilog from Binalot

@ yellowmoon.. regularly I take those exams. been asked to take the Mensa but I haven't found the time yet.

What vices do you have, if any?

Edited by Macy

I did this topic for my thesis and back then I really believed that it would cause a lot of the crazy weather we are experiencing now. I wish I did more in helping spread the word.

When was the last time you got ill? How sick were you and what type of illness?