Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

pants, socks and a shirt.

i don't really feel the need to bundle-up kapag low to mid 20's (deg C) lang ang temp e. mainly because i have been exposed to colder climes.

what language do you "think" in?

board shorts on top of a bikini.

nice try :D

what do you wear out when manila gets (ever so slightly) chilly?

pede namang i-PM kung shy i-share sa MTC public ;)

Not intentionally, and not necessarily consciously, but partly yes. More than that, I have a picture in my head based on what someone says. For example, I attach 50 cent's mug to mtf, that mike ross character to mason slake, etc.

What do you think you look like to others just based on the things you say here?

hmmm, probably like a smug, above average looking bastard.

can you picture me as a smug, above average looking bastard?

:lol:

@ Narada: yes, actually.

@ mason slake: i believe people imagine i either look like Jessica Soho or a semi-hot librarian, just depends where they've seen me post. and yes, actually, it's occurred to me that you might look like Josh Hartnett bearing a red velvet cupcake.

what's the most shocking misconception people have about you?

@mason I would like to beliwve that people perceive me as this passable-looking wise-cracking geek.

@dungeonbaby that i am a snob

How close or far off have you been with your preconcepcions in those cases where you see what certain mtc members actually look like?

Edited by DaVincilog

i don't think i need to avoid specific posts, but i am not a fan of posters that are repetitive or of posts that lack imagination and/or display a complete lack of thought process.

i don't think i really need to avoid any particular poster since i'm selective as to the parts of the forum which i visit anyways.

whose MTC inbox would you like to read through?

Perform a comedy dance number with her in front of the old and new members of this quite inactive MTC group as part of our initiation. :lol:

You were invited into two parties on the same day so you can only attend one of them. One will happen only about 15km from your home but the traffic going there is really, really, really heavy. The other one on the other hand is four times as far but there's very light traffic on the way. Which party will you attend? Pffft. Ang haba. :lol: