Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

no. although sometimes i would say things i wish i could do before i die, so then i get to thinking that maybe i should have a bucket list.

the thing is... i'm the type of person who lives from day to day. i don't live on the edge, but i'm okay with just letting things happen on their own.

what's your favorite kind of lumpia?

Do They Know It's Christmas (Feed the World) by Band Aid

that song makes me cry... particularly the line that goes "And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime"...

it's supposed to be a metaphor but that line just affects me... it makes me feel that i am so blessed while so many other poor people are dying...

what's in your wallet right now?

naku, i use a lot of different scents on me... let's see... there's Soul by Curve, Green Tea, Green Tea Revitalize and anything that smells like melons... i used to even wear Fahrenheit because, for some strange reason, i liked that scent on me...

meanwhile, sa guys, basta amoy presko at bagong paligo, or amoy simple lang pero mabango... like Bulgari BLV...

where's a good place to eat in Trinoma?