Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Hares and Rabbits are symbols of fertility and so are eggs...easter bunnies symbolizes the rising fertility of the earth at the vernal equinox, in lay terms, it means the full bloom of spring...Many eastern Christians usually dye their eggs during easter, specifically red, the color of blood in recognition to renewal of life in the springtime and later changed to symbolize the blood of the sacrificed Christ. The idea of the Easter Bunny came to the US in the late 18th century, when German immigrants wanted to teach their children the Catholic rite of fasting, eggs were forbidden during the fast and so the abundance of eggs during Easter came to.

did you go on an Easter Egg hunt?

hehehe sorry i just like telling people that :P it's an interesting history :lol: or maybe i'm just a facts hungry person :lol:

i don't know yet what's for lunch, it's still midnight here and so sleeping is what i should be thinking instead of food :lol:

do you like lady gaga?

twice or thrice a month

any restaurant you would recommend to bring your special friend?

cyma's here

twice a month

your best friend here in MTC?

bck and sometimes the boy

@KA: simon b, larry, fxn among others

what's the biggest sacrifice you've done for your family?

Edited by naked_angel

Spending a fortune taking care of all the property issues left behind by my parents even though most of the property will go to my siblings...

Easter or christmas?

Spending a fortune taking care of all the property issues left behind by my parents even though most of the property will go to my siblings...

Easter or christmas?

Easter or christmas?

Immediately hook up with someone who genuinely sympathizes with your predicament... then patiently wait for the pain to subside

can you instantly recognize if it's love or just pride?

Immediately hook up with someone who genuinely sympathizes with your predicament... then patiently wait for the pain to subside

can you instantly recognize if it's love or just pride?

Possible to fall in love if both feel they have some intense connection...possible to fall out of love if suddenly they just lost interest, or were distracted by something or someone else...

You meet someone for the first time, you talk for a few minutes to an hour, can you already gauge if you're going the distance together?