Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

With due respect to our Pambansang Kamao, although he is the face and the epitome of a Filipino athlete , I am not certain he can "earn the trust of Filipinos through sound policy-making, better decisions and a strong vision" (paraphrasing Trudeau) for Philippine Sports. My candidate would be Chot Reyes who has put our country back on the world basketball map through the Gilas program. More importantly, he has the communication skills, management background, and corporate support to challenge and lead all our NSAs in the same manner. Laban Pilipinas - PUSO.

local: Magsaysay; foreign: JFK. I just wanna be a beloved political leader. it seems that popular sovereignty and efficient policy-making is lost in today's world at this moment

would you rather: have crap pour out your eyes when you cry or be allergic to all foodstuff and only be able to eat boogers?

Edited by Ren Captain Awesome

Phoenix Suns. was inspired by Steve Nash :D

would you rather: have the largest HDTV but all the images are shown in black and pink colors or a spy pen that could obliterate enemies but you could only hold it via its obliterating tip, having a 99.09 percent of getting you stabbed with it yourself?