• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2020 at 11:57 PM, OjanOgnimod said:

Sorry, just a question. Why some people feels so superior if they owned one?

This is the common norm but statistics says otherwise. 

Very rare occurrence for a legitimate owner of a licensed firearm to be involved in such crimes or intimidations.  Maybe those bastards who contributes to this negative norm are the ones who acquired it illegally.  

Like dude,  your identity is tied in your licensed FA.  Me? I wouldn't risk it for some ego BS. lol 

• 1 month later...

I just tried karatay shotgun weeks ago. Stress reliever and a passion. I also hv a competition pistol CZ 75 shadow. Quite big so i nid to change the grip and do trigger job. Nit my first choice but most of the comments from shooters from diff countries spcly usa shooters that it is the number one competition pistol. Hmm sana haha.. Planning to buy a mr or a shotgun im into sg than pistols..  

Just sharing..

Screenshot_20220116_210540.jpg

Screenshot_20220116_210514.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

Screenshot_20210823_110335.jpg

Edited by csb_miley

Can anyone recommend a good range near Manila where a foreigner can rent a (quality) gun for a few hours shooting? I've been to a few different ones but the condition and choice of guns usually is very poor. I am an experienced shooter so I'm not looking for the usual tourist/have a go places.

1 hour ago, csb_miley said:

I just tried karatay shotgun weeks ago. Stress reliever and a passion. I also hv a competition pistol CZ 75 shadow. Quite big so i nid to change the grip and do trigger job. Nit my first choice but most of the comments from shooters from diff countries spcly usa shooters that it is the number one competition pistol. Hmm sana haha.. Planning to buy a mr or a shotgun im into sg than pistols..  

Just sharing..

Screenshot_20220116_210540.jpg

Screenshot_20220116_210514.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

Screenshot_20210823_110335.jpg

As you like practical shotgun, try these guys for quad loading cartridge caddies. They make some of the best available, decent prices and worldwide shipping.     https://magload.co.uk