Practical Shooting

pareng pare

absolutely...di ka lang mawawalan ng gana mabibwisit ka pa. kung minsan tuloy mapapaisip ka na maswerte ang mga goons at mga kriminal...nakakapagdala sila ng baril. legitimate owners of guns are having a hard time securing their ptcfor. :angry:

Totoo yan, may malawakan panawagan tayong mga pro gunners sa armscor marikina march 15 saturday. sana madami ang makiisa.............

@ chippyboy, junix- kahit rank and file pulis nabubuysit! as an example (and mind you, my NUP rank is higher than most cops), i just underwent a psych exam, Intel clearance, and drug test at the start of the year for my job as a Medico-Legal Officer, and now i still have to do everything all over again for my PTC renewal!! even while they have all my records on file anyway!!! i know most cops are planning not to renew their personal firearms, and that says a lot about the implementation of this law. sayang pa naman as it would, Should!, make our lives easier dapat.

@ chippyboy, junix- kahit rank and file pulis nabubuysit! as an example (and mind you, my NUP rank is higher than most cops), i just underwent a psych exam, Intel clearance, and drug test at the start of the year for my job as a Medico-Legal Officer, and now i still have to do everything all over again for my PTC renewal!! even while they have all my records on file anyway!!! i know most cops are planning not to renew their personal firearms, and that says a lot about the implementation of this law. sayang pa naman as it would, Should!, make our lives easier dapat.

Yun na nga ang ikinasasama ng loob ko chief. Law abiding owners of guns are being given a hard time just to renew their respective licenses. Yung ptcfor ko almost 17 years ko nang renew-renew lang. Ngayon super pahirapan na. Meron ako nakasabayan galing pa daw siya ng davao. Umuwing luhaan. Nonetheless, count my voice among those who are questioning the present gun law.

idol miggy, idoljunix, natapos ko idn kanina ang neuro sa pnpgh, drugtest at afix finger print... sa wakas nabigyan ako ng stub para ma claim ptc as per sa kausap ko na sarhento kanina it takes 2 to 3mos daw.

good for you idol chippyboy. ako i'll be going back next week...hopefully that will be the last time.

Pwede kaya gamitin sa firing ang glock 19? Meron kayang dapat baguhin?

huh? it's a pistol, right? and you are buying it to shoot, di ba? any pistol could- and should!- be brought to the range. if you plan to use reloads on a glock, be sure to get FMJ reloads

good luck to you guys! hopefully, nakuha na ninyo ang mga PTCs ninyo. plan to wait a little longer before i get mine renewed.

finally!!! haaaayyy...buhay nga naman. i still can't say the long wait is over as i still have to wait for the ptc itself...pero pwede na din kasi tapos na ang paghihirap ko sa crame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally! got to fire my 9 after 5 years! i just walked into the Crame range, gave them my ID and signed in..... if i only knew it would be that easy previously.......

Huh? Kahit wala kang PTC or PTT? Di ka ba kakasuhan or kokotongan ng mga tao dun?

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? Kahit wala kang PTC or PTT? Di ka ba kakasuhan or kokotongan ng mga tao dun?

work in Crame now anyway ;) all i have to do is present my ID and my gun's serial number. it helps that my ID states Crime Lab......

Edited by miggyE
  • 2 weeks later...

idol miggy, ano ano ang bagong requirements?

still the same requirements as posted in fed.gov.ph

Dapat pa rin ba kumuha ng LTOP? If so, sa Crame pa rin ba dapt? O pwee na sa pinaka malapit na RO ng FESAGS?

yes... the regional offices are now pocessing once more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...