Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 2 weeks later...

Armscors are excellent as a starter gun and as defensive FAs. my advice is to use what you bought to get yourself into the groove as far as shooting goes. nice thing about 1911s is there are a lot of aftermarket parts which you could use to upgrade your Armscor later on.

Hi sir! Got my first 1911. I find that i am more on target with said gun than my glock 17 gen 4 which I use as carry gun. Mas maganda grouping ko dito. baka kako mas okay sakin yung added weight ng all steel as compared to glock's polymer frame. un nga lang, magpapalit na naman ako ng holster nito heheheh

thanks for the feedback boss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if i may answer the above....

from type 2 to type 3 = just go to camp crame and fill out a new form to change the type and you will be ask to pay a fee if it is approved.

will take about 2-hours or shorter.....

how do i know? i did it by myself....now i have a type 3

makikiraan lang po sir miggy....

• Like (+1) 2

from type 2 to type 3 = just go to camp crame and fill out a new form to change the type and you will be ask to pay a fee if it is approved.

thanks for the prompt reply chief :)

Sir, di po ba online na ang renewal? And after posting my requirements online eh i was asked to pay 700 pesos which is for type 1 even if i placed type 2 on my application.

If i will follow ur suggestion do i have to pay the 700 pesos na ba? Or should i first go to crame and fill up a new form and can i just make the payment there sa crame?

Ur reply would be highly appreciated

when i was doing mine, they also made a mistake of issuing me a type 2 though i specified that i wanted to change to type 3. they did not catch the changes i wanted so i ended paying a certain amount

in order to amend the type. i do not recall how much i paid.

i would suggest you sort out your application personally at camp crame....this will alleviate further confusion.

good luck...

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

when i was doing mine, they also made a mistake of issuing me a type 2 though i specified that i wanted to change to type 3. they did not catch the changes i wanted so i ended paying a certain amount

in order to amend the type. i do not recall how much i paid.

i would suggest you sort out your application personally at camp crame....this will alleviate further confusion.

good luck...

thanks on this chief.

• 2 weeks later...