Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

I accepted the deal coz of Tyrus's youth and "potential". plus the definite first rd draft pick. My season's lost anyhow, thus I'm now playing for the future.

imho, though it seems like a bit one-sided this season (given Tyrus's miniscule production), i think it's kinda fair - when you'd look at it long term. your thoughts? :unsure: :)

I accepted the deal coz of Tyrus's youth and "potential". plus the definite first rd draft pick. My season's lost anyhow, thus I'm now playing for the future.

imho, though it seems like a bit one-sided this season (given Tyrus's miniscule production), i think it's kinda fair - when you'd look at it long term. your thoughts? :unsure: :)

I suspect those who vetoed weren't aware of the additional pick as kicker. Nakita na lang nila sa league page and vetoed outright. Please correct me if i'm wrong, fellow GMs.

Pards, you still interested?

well, i'd be man enough to admit i vetoed the trade... why? as explained earlier, for me, the talent difference is this far, potential and all considered... im not a fan of picks...

but that's just me (and my twisted ideologies), with all due respect, that is... ;)

Thanks for providing your opinion, 3D!

I have a question then - for teams that are co-managed, does each co-GM count as a separate vote?

About re-doing the very same deal, we have sort of an unwritten rule against it in the main dynasty league i.e. that a trade prop recently vetoed by the league should not be submitted again for league approval immediately after it has been vetoed. Ang dating kasi ay parang pinipilit pa sa liga yung trade na kaka-veto lang. If ever you do revisit the trade, tweak it a little or allow circumstances to change first to make the deal more acceptable the second time around. The deal was rejected na; while the veto may indeed suck, that was the decision of the GMs/league and we just have to accept it.

Edit: And oh, I do not understand why managers should be apologetic about vetoing deals. Its a manager's right to vote for or against any particular deal.

Edited by AJBredux
About re-doing the very same deal, we have sort of an unwritten rule against it in the main dynasty league i.e. that a trade prop recently vetoed by the league should not be submitted again for league approval immediately after it has been vetoed. Ang dating kasi ay parang pinipilit pa sa liga yung trade na kaka-veto lang. If ever you do revisit the trade, tweak it a little or allow circumstances to change first to make the deal more acceptable the second time around. The deal was rejected na; while the veto may indeed suck, that was the decision of the GMs/league and we just have to accept it.

Edit: And oh, I do not understand why managers should be apologetic about vetoing deals. Its a manager's right to vote for or against any particular deal.

well, i apologized since, well, i think both have their respective motives with the deal... as "uneven" as it may seem (which we, fellow managers decide on), it hurts to have your proposal "rejected"...

yun lang po :hypocritesmiley:

Yeah, no need for apologies sirs. Mas maganda lang siguro if the GMs express their opinions for vetoing. At least the trading teams can get an idea if ever they would want to re-think their deal. Also, na-a-alala sa mga leagues last year, nililista natin yung mga For and Against sa mga trades, sana ibalik natin 'yun.