Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

Sure, no prob.

Kasama yata sa duties ko yun.

I hope your D-League West draft went well.

Napasabay pala sa sked ng Premier e.

Nabanggit na rin lang, inform ko na rin kayong lahat na this is my first time to be a commissioner in any league in any kind of sports. Pinili ko pa ang mahirap kasi dynasty league -- with the best and smartest fantasy GMs in the best forum. So please bear with me as this is a learning experience for me and I only request for your cooperation and understanding. Thanks!

you've already done an exemplary job in organizing the draft commish! :thumbsupsmiley: great job! I'm sure the rest of the season would be not be any different

thanks!

It can actually increase the chance to get into the playoffs, e.g., if you're in a weak division, you can go into the playoffs as a seeded team if you win the division. So even if your record is the 7th-best but you happened to top your division, you can still go to the playoffs. Like last year at the MLB dynasty league where my mediocre team got a free pass to the playoffs by virtue of topping the "weaker" division. Hihihi

Of course, the opposite is also true. You can have a very high winning percentage but still get left out in the playoffs if your division is full of powerhouse teams.

Thanks sa support.

To boy georgie too. :)

Edited by Jongkers
It can actually increase the chance to get into the playoffs, e.g., if you're in a weak division, you can go into the playoffs as a seeded team if you win the division. So even if your record is the 7th-best but you happened to top your division, you can still go to the playoffs. Like last year at the MLB dynasty league where my mediocre team got a free pass to the playoffs by virtue of topping the "weaker" division. Hihihi

Of course, the opposite is also true. You can have a very high winning percentage but still get left out in the playoffs if your division is full of powerhouse teams.

Thanks sa support.

To boy georgie too. :)

hmm...not sure how that could work out in the current Yahoo set-up...

but yeah, I'm ok with what the majority decides. :)

re-tweeting this post:

LOL

to fellow GM's (especially the expansion teams),

you might be looking for some depth... i am open to trading my "minor pieces" for future picks... or a couple of my "lesser" pieces for a player (again, if ur looking for depth)

huwag nang mahiya..

magandang offer yan kahit barya-barya lang yan! :lol: