Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

Shake and Bake Dynasty League Rules

(the copyright to these rules belongs to the MTC fantasy community)

I. In-season Player Movement:

1.i At the start of the PLAYOFFS, each team will have 10 roster moves regardless of whether they used up the 50 regular season moves or not.

1.ii Trade review will be done by League Votes.

1.iii For GMs who have agreed to trade:

a. player for picks or

b. player for player + picks or

c. any 2 or 3 team trade that involves future draft picks

We have to do it manually either by posting our approval/objection in the League page, in the league thread in MTC or thru PM (MTC).

5 NO votes will VETO the trade.

II. Off-season Player Movement

2.i Two (2) players will be dropped at the start of each season. Team GMs will submit their 10 players (Keep 10) from their last season's lineup to me either thru email or PM (MTC) beginning 1st Monday of October of the fantasy season.

2.ii In the event a GM has 3 or more picks for the Annual Rookie Draft (acquired thru trades), he has to either:

a. drop 3 (or the equivalent # of picks he has) players from his roster

b. waive rights to any of his draft picks

2.iii If a GM has no rookie picks he/she has to start the year with 10 players, if he/she has only 1 pick he/she will start the year with 11 players. No Team can start the year with more than 12 players.

2.iv Offseason fantasy trades will be allowed BEFORE (after we have submitted our K10) & AFTER the Annual Rookie Draft. Offseason fantasy trades will cease 1 week before the opening game of the NBA schedule, at this same time the league will technically begin its season in Yahoo!.

2.v Trade Review will be done by the League Commissioner.

2.v.a If a trade that was approved by the League Commissioner is found highly objectionable by at least 1 GM, that trade will be made available for review by the whole league.

2.v.b If 4 or more members vote to veto the trade, the initial trade that was approved will be reversed by the League Commissioner.

III. Rookie Draft (This will be implemented starting next season, 2009-2010)

3.i Two (2) round rookie draft (OFFLINE) at the start of each fantasy year <3rd Monday of Oct>.

3.ii Bottom 4 teams after the Regular Season will go through an equal weight lottery system to determine the #1, #2, #3 and #4 draft order. The rest of the teams will draft according to the reverse order of finish in the Regular Season (10 to 1).

3.ii.a Official site to conduct the lottery system will be : FFToolbox. If ever the site goes offline for whatever reason, the backup site will be ProFantasySports and First Step Consulting in that particular order.

3.ii.b If all 3 sites will go offline for whatever reason, the League Commissioner will submit a few sites to be voted upon by all GMs.

3.iii Rookie Draft format: 2 rounds, snake-type

IV. Draft Picks

4.i No GM can trade a draft pick more than 2 years ahead of the current season.

4.ii Definition of Conditional Draft Picks (CDP)

a. CDP I - draft pick is a conditional lottery pick (Top 4); if it's not, the pick need not change hands

b. CDP II - draft pick will exchange hands DEFINITELY; the year is upon the discretion of the CDP II owner

c. CDP III - draft pick will exchange hands upon the discretion of the CDP III owner

V. NBDL Roster

5.i Each team will have EXCLUSIVE rights to each and every pick it makes during the rookie draft for that fantasy season. Another GM isn't allowed to pick up any rookie under another team's NBDL roster.

5.ii The rights begin when the player has played his first NBA game. In any instance that a rookie doesn't play a single NBA game in the year he was drafted, the fantasy team that drafted him will retain his rights through the following seasons until the said player plays his first NBA game.

5.iii A GM will have EXCLUSIVE rights to his:

a. 1st rd pick - first full season (GM has to put the player in the K10 the following season or the player becomes an FA)

b. 2nd rd pick - first season and a half (GM has to promote the player before the first game after the ASB of the sophomore year or the player becomes an FA)

Edited by bubuy
Amp!

That was an innocent mistake, demmit! :lol:

I wouldn't want to draft alone with the other teams in autopick.

In a keeper league at that!

Wait.. hmm.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

style oh :P

2.iii If a GM has no rookie picks he/she has to start the year with 10 players, if he/she has only 1 pick he/she will start the year with 11 players. No Team can start the year with more than 12 players.

hhhmmm question lang mga bossing... sa settings po sa y! eh 13 players ang nasa roster... 12 po ba tyo o 13? :unsure:

Salamat Bubs! :thumbsupsmiley:

atty in-edit ko ng konti ha.. :thumbsupsmiley:

style oh :P

hhhmmm question lang mga bossing... sa settings po sa y! eh 13 players ang nasa roster... 12 po ba tyo o 13? :unsure:

Thanks for noticing. Let us make it 13 since we are a 12-team league while the main dynasty league where we borrowed our rules from is a 14-team league so mas konti ang players doon per team.

Re-posting, as edited. Rules for a 12-team Dynasty League

Shake and Bake Dynasty League Rules

(the copyright to these rules belongs to the MTC fantasy community)

I. In-season Player Movement:

1.i At the start of the PLAYOFFS, each team will have 10 roster moves regardless of whether they used up the 50 regular season moves or not.

1.ii Trade review will be done by League Votes.

1.iii For GMs who have agreed to trade:

a. player for picks or

b. player for player + picks or

c. any 2 or 3 team trade that involves future draft picks

We have to do it manually either by posting our approval/objection in the League page, in the league thread in MTC or thru PM (MTC).

5 NO votes will VETO the trade.

II. Off-season Player Movement

2.i Two (2) players will be dropped at the start of each season. Team GMs will submit their 11 players (Keep 11) from their last season's lineup to me either thru email or PM (MTC) beginning 1st Monday of October of the fantasy season.

2.ii In the event a GM has 3 or more picks for the Annual Rookie Draft (acquired thru trades), he has to either:

a. drop 3 (or the equivalent # of picks he has) players from his roster

b. waive rights to any of his draft picks

2.iii If a GM has no rookie picks he/she has to start the year with 10 players, if he/she has only 1 pick he/she will start the year with 11 players. No Team can start the year with more than 13 players.

2.iv Offseason fantasy trades will be allowed BEFORE (after we have submitted our K10) & AFTER the Annual Rookie Draft. Offseason fantasy trades will cease 1 week before the opening game of the NBA schedule, at this same time the league will technically begin its season in Yahoo!.

2.v Trade Review will be done by the League Commissioner.

2.v.a If a trade that was approved by the League Commissioner is found highly objectionable by at least 1 GM, that trade will be made available for review by the whole league.

2.v.b If 4 or more members vote to veto the trade, the initial trade that was approved will be reversed by the League Commissioner.

III. Rookie Draft (This will be implemented starting next season, 2009-2010)

3.i Two (2) round rookie draft (OFFLINE) at the start of each fantasy year <3rd Monday of Oct>.

3.ii Bottom 4 teams after the Regular Season will go through an equal weight lottery system to determine the #1, #2, #3 and #4 draft order. The rest of the teams will draft according to the reverse order of finish in the Regular Season (10 to 1).

3.ii.a Official site to conduct the lottery system will be : FFToolbox. If ever the site goes offline for whatever reason, the backup site will be ProFantasySports and First Step Consulting in that particular order.

3.ii.b If all 3 sites will go offline for whatever reason, the League Commissioner will submit a few sites to be voted upon by all GMs.

3.iii Rookie Draft format: 2 rounds, snake-type

IV. Draft Picks

4.i No GM can trade a draft pick more than 2 years ahead of the current season.

4.ii Definition of Conditional Draft Picks (CDP)

a. CDP I - draft pick is a conditional lottery pick (Top 4); if it's not, the pick need not change hands

b. CDP II - draft pick will exchange hands DEFINITELY; the year is upon the discretion of the CDP II owner

c. CDP III - draft pick will exchange hands upon the discretion of the CDP III owner

V. NBDL Roster

5.i Each team will have EXCLUSIVE rights to each and every pick it makes during the rookie draft for that fantasy season. Another GM isn't allowed to pick up any rookie under another team's NBDL roster.

5.ii The rights begin when the player has played his first NBA game. In any instance that a rookie doesn't play a single NBA game in the year he was drafted, the fantasy team that drafted him will retain his rights through the following seasons until the said player plays his first NBA game.

5.iii A GM will have EXCLUSIVE rights to his:

a. 1st rd pick - first full season (GM has to put the player in the K10 the following season or the player becomes an FA)

b. 2nd rd pick - first season and a half (GM has to promote the player before the first game after the ASB of the sophomore year or the player becomes an FA)

Edited by agentjackbauer
Thanks for noticing. Let us make it 13 since we are a 12-team league while the main dynasty league where we borrowed our rules from is a 14-team league so mas konti ang players doon per team.

:thumbsupsmiley:

ok po commish. so we get to keep 11 at the end of the season and we have 2 rounds of rookie draft to make it 13 then. :)

edit: na dobol post pa :lol:

Edited by heartbreak18