Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

I appreciate Howard's honesty in saying he wont have time to manage his team. That being said, he will not have the option of choosing to which manager his slot will go to.

To all the rest of the prospective managers, kindly re-assess your commitment to this dynasty league. We all want an active and vibrant league, dont we? If you dont think you can give this league enough time and attention to at least make your team competitive, then please spare the rest of the managers the trouble. Two managers (Howard and Wilmer Ong) have been honest and brave enough to withdraw.

The difficulty in ascertaining a manager's commitment is the reason why I am very hesitant to make this into a 14-team league. I want it first to be a 12-team league with the possibility of expansion the following year.

The final list of managers will be posted soon. Only those who are in the list should PM me for the league details.

Thanks.

i'll be waiting for that list pre... and i'm looking forward to becoming a member of this league! :thumbsupsmiley:

sign in lang ulit sa attendance :D

I appreciate Howard's honesty in saying he wont have time to manage his team. That being said, he will not have the option of choosing to which manager his slot will go to.

To all the rest of the prospective managers, kindly re-assess your commitment to this dynasty league. We all want an active and vibrant league, dont we? If you dont think you can give this league enough time and attention to at least make your team competitive, then please spare the rest of the managers the trouble. Two managers (Howard and Wilmer Ong) have been honest and brave enough to withdraw.

The difficulty in ascertaining a manager's commitment is the reason why I am very hesitant to make this into a 14-team league. I want it first to be a 12-team league with the possibility of expansion the following year.

The final list of managers will be posted soon. Only those who are in the list should PM me for the league details.

Thanks.

A 12-team season sounds good too. :thumbsupsmiley:

I have already registered the league. Draft schedule is on 18 October 2008 at 9:30 a.m.

The following are 11 of the 12 participants of the first Shake & Bake Dynasty League. Please PM me for the password. If you fail to PM me for the password by 8 October 2008, your slot will be given to somebody else.

Jongkers

K-Ville

Anki

Heartbreak18

Gherome

George Bungot

Dencio

Blankface

Fatso

Killerlooks

AgentJackBauer

Note: The last slot/spot is still being decided. Thanks.

Edited by agentjackbauer
I have already registered the league. Draft schedule is on 18 October 2008 at 9:30 a.m.

The following are 11 of the 12 participants of the first Shake & Bake Dynasty League. Please PM me for the password. If you fail to PM me for the password by 8 October 2008, your slot will be given to somebody else.

Jongkers

K-Ville

Anki

Heartbreak18

Gherome

George Bungot

Dencio

Blankface

Fatso

Killerlooks

AgentJackBauer

Note: The last slot/spot is still being decided. Thanks.

you got PM :D

sign in lang mga bossing!

I have not yet included your name in the list because I was waiting for you to make your presence felt in the boards. Now you have a new handle/account. Lets wait and see muna if you will be active in the threads. Whether or not you get into the league really depends on you.

Sali ako hehehe......ako ung Mark Brian :P sorry ngayon lang hehehe i wont disappoint you guys