Songs That Made You Cry!!

rafer_alston

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are the songs that made me senti

1. Tangerine by Led Zep from Led Zep III - one of the best choruses they wrote imho--made me emo when i first heard it

2. A Few Hours After This by the Cure from Standing on the Beach Cassette 2- the cure's orchestral opus imho, i listen to it every once in a while and i instantly remember where i was and how i felt when i first heard it.

3. Now We Are Free-Theme from Gladiator by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard from Dead Can Dance - when two great artists collaborate, the output is bound to hit home.

4. Cremation by Lou Reed - Fernando Saunders' haunting melodies and Reed's dead pan delivery made me cry and also annoyed the hell out of me at the same time.

Didn't take much to make me emotional when i was young, now i'm old and jaded and tied to the daily grind of working for a living with laughable wages and benefits--kind of makes me wanna cry :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before , when me and my ex broke up ( so long long long ago hahahah) whenever naririnig ko tong mga songs na to, Napapaluha talaga ako.. Naiisip ko kasing iyon ang mga favorite naming mga songs:

1. My Valentine- Jim Brickman (if I'm not mistaken)

2. Always- Atlantic Star (kainis talaga)

3. The Past

4. No arms can ever hold you- (not sure kung eto talaga ang title niya)

Pero now wala na heheheh..

• 1 month later...