Tennis

caroline wozniaki is really pretty and she has a good game but i dont think she has what it takes to beat the sisters in a finals

kim's achievement is really impressive. 18 months from giving birth she is the new queen of the US Open. she will be around for 2-3 years on the top 5 i think

sa womens doubles wala pang katapat ng sister act.

sa mens doubles sino ba sikat? del potro will be the man to beat in the next tourneys. djoko seems to be left out. not that im sad about it. never liked the guy. Rafa pa rin ako. and Roger is still there

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

mabuti may tennis thread dito kahit paano :) siguro baguhin na lang yung description. sayang si henin sa huling australian open. i believe she can beat serena, however her service game and the momentum to serena made her lose. but at least the start of the tennis calendatr this year has shown a glimpse of what is to come. i hope rafa reclaims the french open title and i hope they find a way to improve his playing style so that his knees won't hurt. marami na kasi nakakita ng gameplay counter-nadal simula matalo ni soderling (damn soderling, masira lahat ng racquet mo...) last year sa french open.

go rafa!

• 3 months later...