• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Best Wifi Router

nanibago lng siguro sa configuration ng TP-Link... i've got TP-Link running at home. For 3 months, di naman nasira. ang linksys... matagal makakuha ng dhcp galing sa isp modem so matagal rin bago makaconnect. so far tp's ok naman. depende lang yan sa pag config ng wifi router mo.

I have a question, I have a store, which i would like to be able to access a wifi access point around 500 meters away, di pa line of sight... needless to say wala connection don sa access point, ni hindi sya nakikita

here's the question, if I buy a wireless N antennae or receiver, (not sure if that's what you call it) would it "receive" a wireless G signal better?

If not, if I bought a wireless N router for that source, would it be likely able to make palo across 500 meters? to be received by my current wireless G antennae?

if not, obviously i buy also a wireless N receiver, would it likely be able to recieve that signal na?

Hmmm,

any ideas on best brands and prices on these items (router and receiver wireless N)

TIA

I have a question, I have a store, which i would like to be able to access a wifi access point around 500 meters away, di pa line of sight... needless to say wala connection don sa access point, ni hindi sya nakikita

here's the question, if I buy a wireless N antennae or receiver, (not sure if that's what you call it) would it "receive" a wireless G signal better?

If not, if I bought a wireless N router for that source, would it be likely able to make palo across 500 meters? to be received by my current wireless G antennae?

if not, obviously i buy also a wireless N receiver, would it likely be able to recieve that signal na?

Hmmm,

any ideas on best brands and prices on these items (router and receiver wireless N)

TIA

malayo ata yung 500meters, maximum na 20meters, i heard mayroon parang booster nabibili but it really depends sa walls, slabs, concrete dividing the two locations. As for router TP-Link gamit ko, ok yun di pa mahal at mas mahaba antenna than D-Link w/c is more expensive

Try the Asus WL-520gu, very easy to setup. with printer port so you can share your printer with other computers. Na u-upgrade ang firmware so yung usb port para sa printer pwede gawing storage pang torrent na maski naka off computer nyo, magdownload sya. But i haven't tried it kasi kabibili ko palang.

I'm satisfied with this router 24 hours din ang gamit at hindi man lamang nag-iinit. electricity cost maybe .25 pesos/hr to run the router.

Price 2,000 pesos in gilmore. With removable antenna which you can replace with a long range antenna. Radius of wifi is 125 meters open field.

Try the Asus WL-520gu, very easy to setup. with printer port so you can share your printer with other computers. Na u-upgrade ang firmware so yung usb port para sa printer pwede gawing storage pang torrent na maski naka off computer nyo, magdownload sya. But i haven't tried it kasi kabibili ko palang.

I'm satisfied with this router 24 hours din ang gamit at hindi man lamang nag-iinit. electricity cost maybe .25 pesos/hr to run the router.

Price 2,000 pesos in gilmore. With removable antenna which you can replace with a long range antenna. Radius of wifi is 125 meters open field.

I tried printing ordinary text, ok naman, but when the color is not accurately rendered on documents with color graphics.

I also noticed that printing jobs with boxes also resulted in error.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...