Do You Wear Gloves When You Work Out?

when i started out, i used to wear gloves. but since it kinda gets sweaty, stinky & all o' that s@%t plus mainit cya sa kamay. so its been a year na since i dont wear gloves anymore. how bout you?!

no gloves for the same reason as yours. It gets stinky na hindi nawawala sa paglaba. minsan habang nag lulunch ka amoy mo kamay mo , ang baho!! amoy kulob na basahan

• 3 weeks later...

for me as a rule.... if your into serious lifting of weights... increasing for strenght/power and gains... better invest on equipment like gloves, wrist support, and lift belts.. good for your body in the long run.. but if your into light lifting or cross training then bare hands will do.. heck ive seen pipol (even me) use the rubber of interior tires cut into squares or the shape of your palm.. mas better ang grip nito and the more you sweat kung walang powder sa gym na pinagbubuhatan mo the bars do tend to get slippery.. kung madami na ang binubuhat mo accidents "might" happen.. mabuti na yung safe, than sorry.. IMHO