Tattoos And Body Piercings

• 1 month later...
Am thinking bout getting a tat on my leg, sa side ng calves. Do i need to shave yung portion na lalagayan ng tattoo? Medyo hairy sa legs eh. Thanks.

No need na dude. Pede mo ring gawin, kaso kapag tumubo ulit yan, kakati din yang parteng yan, at magiging tempting na kamutin yung tattoed area. Better leave it on na lang.

• 4 weeks later...
im planning na magpatattoo, ano magandang layout o design? saan pede? makati area ako.

theres a new tat shop along polaris st, that's the street perpendicular to jupiter going to the burgos area. i havent tried it but will go there once i have a solid idea for my fourth tat, i think i met the artist in one of my nite outs and saw some samples. my other 2 tats were done by alfred in manila (near benilde). my first tat was done by joe of alabang back in '98 (great guy but just too far from where im based now, got it from joe as a graduation gift for myself)

• 2 weeks later...

i want to get a tatoo as well..still saving up to get my entire back inked..

but if i want to get into something, i wanna know everything there is to possibly know about the thing..

i wanna learn about the different brands/kinds of ink used for tatoo..which have the best color? which have the richest blacks? which kind fades the least?

if you have anything regarding these questions they would be really helpful..

TIA

• 3 weeks later...

ako kakatato palng sakin last week,sabi ko katulad nung kay THE ROCK dwayne johnson (yung wrestler) sabi ng nagtato sakin wag ko raw gayahin design ibahin daw nya ng konti para may originality...1st session sa arms ko muna...2nd session ko left-side naman ng likod ko...not bad...feels good! mapa-lalaki mapa-babae napapatingin sa braso ko hehe!

• 3 months later...

The girls I bonded with in nursing school wanna get one with some kind of nursing theme design.

They have tats already as oppose to a virgin like me.

I'm thinking on my ankle since hubby prefers me without tats on my body.

At least sa ankle its not really out there. but I wonder how badly it hurts on that area.

• 2 months later...

Guys what do you think of sa mga lalakeng may hikaw? Do you find it cool ba? or attractive? Me kasi i hate it when i see guys na naka-hikaw. Maangas kasi ang dating sa akin eh and mukhang kanto boy ang dating. Tulad kanina i saw a billboard of GMA'S ENDLESS LOVE,pucha si Dingdong Dantes nakahikaw!!! Lalo tuloy nadagdagan pagka-asar ko sa kanya. Kayo ba? Share naman kayo diyan.

i suggest nero nievo, gene testa and the guys at 55 tattoo (owned by jay contreras so his tattoos can attest to the quality they design or make)

kay nero nievo may tattoo artist pa siyang babae that could give kat von d a run for her money (in terms of looks)

lenie pangilinan name nung artist ng octopushink ni nero nievo.