• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys what is a chattel mortgage?

what is a chattel mortgage

A mortgage is essentially a debt that is secured by a property or asset as a collateral. Chattel represents any movable or immovable property except real estate (which is known as a real estate mortgage). An example would be a car, equipment, machines, etc.

If the bank has repossessed your car, you will have no outstanding unpaid loan, so it won't appear in the credit bureau.

I think this has to be qualified.

Once the name of a person is reported to the credit bureau, his name will continue to appear in the negative listing UNLESS the institution that reported him will request that it be deleted from the list.

There are a lot of cases involving credit card debt which have been settled but still appears. In most cases, the person involved will be required by the creditor to seek a certification from the institution that reported him to clear his name.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

mga sir, meron ba bang na nagpapacar loan ng FX? like ung crosswind na gagawin pampasada? medyo kulang kase budget para icash ung brandnew eh

Usually sir bank preffer brand new units, lalo na pampasada. But if you unit is less than 5 years old, BDO, RCBC Savings, PS Bank and AMA Bank ang pwede mo consider.

• 1 month later...

Sirs / Madam, if the bank approved my car loan payable in 36 months and say after 12months installment I have the cash to pay the remaining balance, what would be the computation? will I be paying the remaining 'principal' amount only or plus a very low interest maybe since I will settle my loan early? TIA

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Add on rate kse pag car loan. Mas malaki inaapply sa interest kesa sa principal so for sure ang laki pang utang mo, lugi ka kung pay off mo.

actually in depends on the bank, I/m working for Toyota as a Marketinf Professional. Alam ko may rebate sa bbyaran mo pag i pay off mo na

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Mas ok ba mag car loan sa bank, or opt for their "in-house financing"?

in-house financing is easier, but is more expensive interest wise

sa bank, more strict, but lower in interest.

Good Day sir's..

How about po ung sa mga 2nd hand cars na na acquired ng bank pero mga halos bago pa?

papano ang proseso nito at terms of payments? Usually po magkano ang mga initial payment dito? Pde po ba ito i loan? Kung pde gano katagal?

TIA

for those units that were repossessed by the bank, the procedure is the same. you pay a downpayment and pay it monthly.

however, may limit ang payment period. i think the maximum is 4 years old dapat ang oto, tapos one year to pay lang. kung 3 years old ang oto, 2 years to pay, etc.