Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

This is a win deal by Ginebra.

Hindi naman sa minamaliit ko ang mga naging kapalit pero lamang talaga Ginebra dito.

Saka, Northport and SMC are business partners, so hindi talaga mahirap magtrade ang mga ito.

agree in terms of offensive prowess... but would miss sol and his dedication... remember the time he injured himself chasing a lay up? Jervy's perimeter game ... I wish I could say the same thing for KFER... pero hindi sya nag blossom tulad ng inaasahan ko, although last 2 games he has been aggressive..

hopefully yung attitude or perceived attitude ni Stan eh wala na... I remember he almost did not sign sa global port kasi Ph 1M ang hinihingi nyang sahod as rookie... eh 150k lang ang limit yata for number 1 picks...

Will Stan play this Sunday ???

He wants to but CTC is taking precautions so we will see.

If he does not, who will come off the bench when LA rest? Teytey? Juskopolord!

I hope Art plays this coming Sunday.

Ala Romeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30H1cbG-6d4

Magawa kaya niya kay Tim Cone?

Oh c'mon dude this is so 2017. 2 YEARS AGO.

When was the last time or recent time he did something like this tell me???

The guy have changed, nahawakan din sya ni Coach Yeng and walang naging issue sa kanya.

Stop worrying about this guys attitude, mas may attitude si Sol nung dumating sa Ginebra dati tignan mo ngayon sobrang disiplinado na.

CTC knows how to deal with this kind of people. Lets focus on how he will help the team

#nonegativevibes

#suportangtunay

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

franz pumaren yun...kay tim cone sya ngayon. i guess there is no question as to who is more respectable o yung mas kagalang-galang.

Franz was well respected at DLSU but I was surprised to see Pringle and him clash in that video. Pero tingin ko, chief, he won't flare up like that with Tim Cone. I don't think any player flared up with Tim Cone.

Edited by will robie

Franz was well respected at DLSU but I was surprised to see Pringle and him clash in that video. Pero tingin ko, chief, he won't flare up like that with Tim Cone. I don't think any player flared up with Tim Cone.

exactly chief. as to what really happened between franz and stanley, i think only the bench and management know. but i really doubt if that scenario will happen at ginebra. tim cone is such a respectable person. hiya na lang siguro ni stanley kung mangyari sa ginebra yan.

exactly chief. as to what really happened between franz and stanley, i think only the bench and management know. but i really doubt if that scenario will happen at ginebra. tim cone is such a respectable person. hiya na lang siguro ni stanley kung mangyari sa ginebra yan.

I doubt it will happen with Tim Cone. Franz may have said something offensive that prompted Stan to flare up. With the acquisition of Pringle, Ginebra just got better. They now have one of the best shotmakers in the PBA and also one of the league's most prolific scorers.

I doubt it will happen with Tim Cone. Franz may have said something offensive that prompted Stan to flare up. With the acquisition of Pringle, Ginebra just got better. They now have one of the best shotmakers in the PBA and also one of the league's most prolific scorers.

chief i think what ginebra really lacked was a "CONSISTENT" scorer. and with the acquisition of stanley, that problem was solved. this guy will score if he wants to. let's see how stanley will be utilized under coach tim's triangle. i'd like to see the S & S (scottie & stanley) tandem at the backcourt.

chief i think what ginebra really lacked was a "CONSISTENT" scorer. and with the acquisition of stanley, that problem was solved. this guy will score if he wants to. let's see how stanley will be utilized under coach tim's triangle. i'd like to see the S & S (scottie & stanley) tandem at the backcourt.

Or a 3-guard offense featuring Stan, Scottie and LA, chief, with Slaughter and Aguilar.

Edited by will robie

Or a 3-guard offense featuring Stan, Scottie and LA, chief, with Slaughter and Aguilar.

pwede chief. in fact even tim cone intimated the possibility of fielding in a 3 guard lineup. explosive? let's see how chemistry works. but i like the idea of fielding the 3 at the same time.

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/pringle-la-scottie-playing-at-same-time-cone-says-its-possible-a795-20190620?ref=feed_1_section

pwede chief. in fact even tim cone intimated the possibility of fielding in a 3 guard lineup. explosive? let's see how chemistry works. but i like the idea of fielding the 3 at the same time.https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/pringle-la-scottie-playing-at-same-time-cone-says-its-possible-a795-20190620?ref=feed_1_section

The three of them could be devastating on the fast break or the half-court set with Pringle being the most dangerous in the half-court set.

The three of them could be devastating on the fast break or the half-court set with Pringle being the most dangerous in the half-court set.

let's see how it works tomorrow chief. LA, scottie, stanley, jbl and either greg or japeth. this certainly is a potent 5.

• Like (+1) 1

https://pba.ph/news/batang-pier-use-import-less-elite-as-stepping-stone-to-share-of-lead

ito na nga yung sinasabi ko eh...hindi lang talaga nabibigyan ng oras itong tatlo.

Kevin Ferrer and Jervy Cruz both wound up with personal season-highs of 23 and 16 points, respectively, while Sol Mercado could only tie his with 14 in their first game for NorthPort since coming over from Barangay Ginebra in the Stanley Pringle trade last Tuesday.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bukas kapag masama ang laro ni Pringle malamang tatapusin na ni Cone ang career niya sa pagkaka bangko

Kevin Ferrer and Jervy Cruz both wound up with personal season-highs of 23 and 16 points, respectively, while Sol Mercado could only tie his with 14 in their first game for NorthPort since coming over from Barangay Ginebra in the Stanley Pringle trade last Tuesday.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bukas kapag masama ang laro ni Pringle malamang tatapusin na ni Cone ang career niya sa pagkaka bangko

Sir expected na talaga na mabubuhay ang career ni Jervy at Kevin kay CPJ...kilala na nila isa't isa since college days. Malaking bagay yung leadership nung Mercado umiskor man o hinde...iba rin talaga si Sol.

Tingnan natin how fast Pringle can adjust to Cone's system. Sana worth it nga talaga.