Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

iniisip ko lang...babalik pa kaya itong si durham? bakit ko naitanong? kasi ang sabi nya "i came back because of some unfinished business". ngayon hindi na naman niya natapos yung business niya. meron na naman siyang babalikan sa isang taon. kailan kaya matatapos yung unfinished business niya? habang kalaban niya si brownlee at ang ginebra palagi siyang "unfinished business". hahahaha

• Like (+1) 1

Just Wow!

Japeth timing blocks n rebounds; MC47 buwis buhay ball recoveries; KFer intelligent playing; JBL’s patient attacks; Greg’s inside intimidation; Scottie’s consistency and rebounds; JdV’s anchor on triangle offense; and LA’s game savvy and floor direction.

in other words chief, ginebra brought its A-game when it needed the most. guys were locked in on their mission. congrats GI-NE-BRA!!! NSD!!! and to mr. durham we will see you next year. you still have some unfinished business. you may be the back-to-back best import but our import, mr. justin brownlee, the import who does not complaint and typifies the NSD attitude, is the BACK-TO-BACK GOVERNOR'S CUP CHAMPION.

iniisip ko lang...babalik pa kaya itong si durham? bakit ko naitanong? kasi ang sabi nya "i came back because of some unfinished business". ngayon hindi na naman niya natapos yung business niya. meron na naman siyang babalikan sa isang taon. kailan kaya matatapos yung unfinished business niya? habang kalaban niya si brownlee at ang ginebra palagi siyang "unfinished business". hahahaha

most probably... the guy is a good player with a good attitude...sayang at kulang sa height, pang NBA na sana...

si Tim Cone, di daw sya sure at paiisipan nya daw kung ibabalik nya si JBL hahahaha...sabay bawing 'of course i'm kidding!"

Ginebra was 8-3 sa elims... yun 3 talo were from Meralco, SMB and TNT...these teams were the post-season assignments of the gins... they met SMB in the qf, TNT in the semis and Meralco in the finals... and the gins were able to avenge those elims' losses in the series were it counted most!

kudos to the team!

the gins are good for another 3 championship run next season!

Edited by *kalel*
  • Like (+1) 2

If I were the coach of Meralco.. I will do my best to pump up my teams and don't let the officiating calls for the game.. Ang hirap sayo Black pag panalo ka ang galing ng teams mo pero pag talo, Luto ang sagot mo!!
Grow up nmn po!!..
Kudos to Allen Durham..
he's a lone beast in meralco's team!! #NSD

Pinakamalakas na palakpak nuong save ni Caguioa sa out of bounds na bola ala Dennis Rodman. Pusong Never Say Die talaga

I saw that hustle play. Kaya palagi pinapasok ni CTC si MC kasi he knows Mark has the heart to give it all sa laro and inspires his teammates to give that extra mile to play. Si LA ang pinaka close to Mark when it comes to willingness to win.

Edited by edw1n

Pinakamalakas na palakpak nuong save ni Caguioa sa out of bounds na bola ala Dennis Rodman. Pusong Never Say Die talaga

I saw that hustle play. Kaya palagi pinapasok ni CTC si MC kasi he knows Mark has the heart to give it all sa laro and inspires his teammates to give that extra mile to play. Si LA ang pinaka close to Mark when it comes to willingness to win.

agree...no matter how short his playing time, mc47 will always give his best. i'll have to add earl scottie thompson to the new breed of ginebra players who personifies the nsd attitude. this kid is just amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

OK guys, now that we have the championship and we can all have a good night sleep for a long while, its time we should talk about tomorrows draft.

given na top 5 sila;

> Stanhardinger

> Ravena

> Jose

> Teng

> Perkins

I hope coach tim set his sights on Davon Potts or Manuel

We need backup PG for LA and SOL (they are not getting any younger)

JJ will retire so we only have Scottie as the legit backup that is why we need to develop replacement for JJ now.

And we still need one more Forward, maybe Sargent??

Edited by daphne loves derby

Congrats to our Team!

muntik ng mag collapse sa last 2 minutes, medyo nag relax sa defense, at medyo questionable lang yung tawag kay Caram sa pagkaka talisod ni LA, kaya nagwawala ang buong coaching staff ng meralco. Anyway that's part of the game. very costly lang sa kanila.

Hopefully this coming PBA draft this sunday, we can get a good point guard and a good shooter. coz Jayjay will retire na, and LA is no longer getting younger.

OK guys, now that we have the championship and we can all have a good night sleep for a long while, its time we should talk about tomorrows draft.

given na top 5 sila;

> Stanhardinger

> Ravena

> Jose

> Teng

> Perkins

I hope coach tim set his sights on Davon Potts or Manuel

We need backup PG for LA and SOL (they are not getting any younger)

JJ will retire so we only have Scottie as the legit backup that is why we need to develop replacement for JJ now.

And we still need one more Forward, maybe Sargent??

picking 12th and last in the 1st round i hope nandyan pa sina manuel or potts chief. potts should be a good addition given that he is a shooter.

• Like (+1) 1